Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Phillip Seymour Hoffman best villain in the entire series :blessed:

Man that's what I'm saying. Plus the attack on the bridge. :whoo:
Hopefully optimistic about this next one. I'm hearing comparisons to Fury Road type piff.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Best one yet....action the way around...could have enhanced Cavill a lil more

Ving Raymes fell the fukk off......

White widow was fine

Tom secret agent GF lost weight from the last movie....not a good look

Tom Cruise got some good cardio...

great movie
Lmao I took away every single one of those same points.

Cavill was dope but he was portrayed as an idiot at times

I legit told my sister I hope Ving loses some weight cause I don't want him to go out like Duncan

White widow was looking tasty af but was angle dependent.

Rebecca Ferguson in the last movie was :whew:. But she looked like she lost like 20 pounds in this one and it made her look sick at times.

And Tom has perfect sprinting form :pachaha:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just came back................

Muthafukking GOAT spy franchise!!!

The tech :whoo:

The chase scenes :whew:

The edge of the seat action :ohlawd:

The villians :damn:

it just don't stop with IMF!!! How can they top it film after film :noah:

First muthafukkin day 4K UHD Blu-ray Steelbook purchase :birdman:

I know I am definitely seeing this again in the coming week.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
We just got back from seeing it and :wow:

I thought it was incredible. The opening scene leading up to the "breaking news on CNN was genius. I wait for the face on/face off in every MI and I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming.

Tom. Muthafukking. Cruise. Can you say Mr. Do It All? Who else you know can sky dive, outrun everybody, fly a helicopter, shoot/get shot at, rock climb, survive a plane crash and only end up with a few scratches and a concussion?

I thought the bathroom scene was dope. I ugly laughed at Tom and Superman both getting their asses kicked in that scene.

I picked up on Superman/Two Face :troll: game immediately. I laughed when he got struck by lightning. I laughed again when he landed gracefully, hit Tom with the :umad:. When he handed Angela that brand new phone after we already saw the previous one with the screen cracked I was like :ohhh:. He was a good mini villain but the fight on the edge of the cliff had me wanting more.

:rip: to Alec Baldwin. I need Benji to take some self defensive classes and Luther to lose some weight. Luther got caught up like twice by some gunman. I know Tom be like :snoop: I have to save these nikkas in every city.

All in all I thought it was great, I wanted to see some more sneaky gadgets used though. I wouldnt mind seeing it again.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:blessed:

I think I still prefer Ghost Protocol more, but that's only because I fukking LOVE GP. The action in this one though....shyt. Best action filmmaking since Fury Road for sure. Hand-to-hand, chases, stunts...all spectacular.

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
Took my 8 year old daughter earlier today and she was biting her nail like the Lupe gif :lupe:and eating popcorn like the Magic gif the whole time...330pm showing we got there at 3, movie ended at 6:21 what kid you know with a Large Fanta wild cherry slush that don't leave for one restroom break cuz "they don't wanna miss something":mjcry:

Haha one of the best times I've ever had in a theater and I won't front was just standard no 3d IMAX or even DD...but please believe she said she wanna go again and take mommy and it will be IMAX

Seeing the look on her face with the twists/facial fakes literally made my summer she went in blind, no Mission impossible movies :troll:

Had such a good time I ain't mind being in seat L9 (do they call it L because sitting at the very back is taking a loss??) Or the 50 yes 50 year old couples,plural on my row texting at least twice lol #NewWorld:mjlit:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So, about Angela Bassett's character....

When do you guys think she started getting suspicious about Cavill's character? Before she even assigned him? Is that why she assigned him? Or when he gave her all of that info and the phone? Or after? :jbhmm:

What was Cavill's character's end game here, especially his fight with the guy in the bathroom who was supposed to be his middle man? I guess I'm not buying it, his turn as the mastermind didn't really feel plausible to me. I don't know if it's Cavill's acting or the way the plot unfolded.:hubie:

I still enjoyed it and I'm about to go see it with a friend who is begging me to go with her, so maybe it'll play better the 2nd time. The action is AWESOME, but I need more than action in a MI movie. The entire thing- plot, character development, and overall story needs to flow in addition to the acting.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So, about Angela Bassett's character....

When do you guys think she started getting suspicious about Cavill's character? Before she even assigned him? Is that why she assigned him? Or when he gave her all of that info and the phone? Or after? :jbhmm:

What was Cavill's character's end game here, especially his fight with the guy in the bathroom who was supposed to be his middle man? I guess I'm not buying it, his turn as the mastermind didn't really feel plausible to me. I don't know if it's Cavill's acting or the way the plot unfolded.:hubie:

I still enjoyed it and I'm about to go see it with a friend who is begging me to go with her, so maybe it'll play better the 2nd time. The action is AWESOME, but I need more than action in a MI movie. The entire thing- plot, character development, and overall story needs to flow in addition to the acting.

cell phone gave it away but if I'm correct hunt told her bathroom guy wasnt lark in his opinion when she had convo with cavill she was saying what hunt thought then cavill character gave the cell and start saying hunt was lark