Mission impossible 3 is the best movie in the series

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Love the Whole Series, I couldn't really choose a Favorite. Cruise always figures out a way to make each 1 better. The Fight Sequences.:ohlawd:

I'm the same way they are all pretty good. I am partial to the second but I also haven't seen it in a while.

Whenever they make a new one I'm checking for it.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
tom cruise doesn't get enough props for his action prowess.. the way they make him look like the fastest man alive when he runs :gladbron:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GP is my favorite followed by MI3. Haven't seen the other 2 in their entirety.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
definitely a classic, shoulda went triple.

Two had that fukking stupid
73cbjt.jpg

Scene where he stomped sand which somehow launched his gun in the air
i just watched two again the other day :scusthov: shyt was trash

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ghost protocol is my favorite but 3 had the best villain
come on dawg voight was 10x better than hoffman just based on thoroughness and body count.Hoffman blew a lot of hot air and mainly played the "i got you girl" card which was his only accomplishment.It aint even close :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The first one is slept on and underrated. That's my favorite.

Yeah I actually slide with this one. 2 is terrible, 3 is good, 4 is great, but there's something about the first one that makes me:wow:. I have this discussion with my dad on the regular and it's just the fact that the first one is the type of spy story I love: serious business in the seedy world of espionage, not knowing who to trust, putting in serious detective work to uncover a mystery and the action scenes are all dopeness. The movie had a lot to say about who we were as a country at the time in a post Cold War world. Jon Voight as Phelps probably has one of the best motives I've ever heard for a villain. That speech he gives Ethan in London:banderas:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I actually slide with this one. 2 is terrible, 3 is good, 4 is great, but there's something about the first one that makes me:wow:. I have this discussion with my dad on the regular and it's just the fact that the first one is the type of spy story I love: serious business in the seedy world of espionage, not knowing who to trust, putting in serious detective work to uncover a mystery and the action scenes are all dopeness. The movie had a lot to say about who we were as a country at the time in a post Cold War world. Jon Voight as Phelps probably has one of the best motives I've ever heard for a villain. That speech he gives Ethan in London:banderas:

Facts

Just watched it with my teenager passing down recipes

Oh you didnā€™t know tom been putting in work

:wow: