Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
movies like this and fast and furious shouldn’t have been 2 parts…just write a simple concise story with some great action…that being said the movie was fun to watch due to the action and some funny moments…story so far has been predictable…some parts dragged…I’d feel better talking about the overall story once I see both parts tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
movies like this and fast and furious shouldn’t have been 2 parts…just write a simple concise story with some great action…that being said the movie was fun to watch due to the action and some funny moments…story so far has been predictable…some parts dragged…I’d feel better talking about the overall story once I see both parts tho

I'm happy these movies is the end... I mean it would make sense for a two parter if it's the very LAST movie IF the movie is good. but the exec are greedy they doing this for $$$

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What did you think of Hayley Atwell?

That blouse pants combo was killing me all movie.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched it was cool but Gabriel dude definitely would've been better if Henry Cavill survived to make this one. I thought Benji should've got bodied in that nuclear puzzle scene that tension was ripe. I do like when it's more personal for Ethan and Hayley did her thing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NAH FAST X
WAS THE BEST ONE IN A LONG TIME.

:devil:
:evil:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Movie was good overall, and premise with the AI was right up my alley but it could have been executed better with *it* being the main villain. Didn't help with it being a Part One too.

Found it just dragging on after awhile and new it could only end a certain way to set us up for Part II. Def not better than the last few but re-watchable aside from Agent Peggy in this bih moving goofy as hell at times

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This movie is stupid in all the correct ways.

It's not great or even his best but damn Crazy Ass Cruise makes movies.

The script having to spoon-feed the plot or character motivations so it kinda makes sense :mjlol:

whenever they explained what was going on it was like jr. High exposition. This guy has to go away now that's why you won't see him anymore. :heh:

Every club scene was awful. DRAGGED. Bunch of awful dialogue with nothing interesting going on.

But fukk all that. The third act on the train was:whoo:

When Tom finally "boarded" the train :russ::russ::russ: I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That was basically "we know, you know, let's just have fun with this"

The train escape was entertaining.

I'm down for whatever this fool wants to film next.