Missing Black Women. Numbers continue to rise but nobody cares

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
White people care about White people more? Shocking :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Sad the way our sistas go missing and u don't hear a peep about it, but if the bytch has blond hair and blue eyes it gets the 24 hour news cycle. :pacspit:

276 girls abducted in Nigeria and have to protest in order to get attention, let that happen to some cacs and its a state of emergency :smh:

Trust me, you don't want Cac nations in Nigeria

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Sad the way our sistas go missing and u don't hear a peep about it, but if the bytch has blond hair and blue eyes it gets the 24 hour news cycle. :pacspit:

276 girls abducted in Nigeria and have to protest in order to get attention, let that happen to some cacs and its a state of emergency :smh:

I was talking to somebody about similar shyt just yesterday.

In Mississippi a few weeks ago, flash flood waters from the storms in Yazoo City literally stripped a little girl off the streets in front of her home. She was missing for three days. They found her drowned in a drainage ditch behind some apartments.

Couple of towns from there in Madison, there's this two year old black girl that's been missing for TWO MONTHS. FBI is offering a reward and all.

Let a white chick fall off a boat.

Or hell, couple of decades ago, a little white girl fell down a well. The whole damn country was put on hold.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
If they were from Ghana believe me everybody would care. Nobody cares abut some dirty Nigerian whores.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You remind me of this chick I used to fukk wit back in the day. bytch wanted to argue about something almost everyday. Sad day when I had to eventually shake that hoe. The head was::ahh:

And you are an idiot :what:

cry because Whites treat their own better :heh: