Miss Dunnie O: Nigerian, Thick & Cause of severe DNA loss

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet the morning sex is immaculate. p*ssy be marinatin all night in between those thick ass thighs :noah:
EspWzYU.png
My mind just projected that visual........................And it is good!

I prolly wouldnt even be able to get my dikk thru all that thickness but id fukk the shyt outta her thighs :mjcry:
Attempting to get to the Butthole will bring a new dimension to the term ass fukking. "Just the Cheeks" Leave her like
pbc1.jpg
:ohlawd:

Last edited:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I've seen the girl around the way a bunch of times. She really isn't that cute in real life (let's say she's regular/decent cute, but the sex appeal she's choosing to surround herself with I guess makes her look better to some?). I would have never guessed she'd become Instagram thottie. She seemed kind rachet (turn up queen), but reserved on the few occasions I came across her. Perhaps because of the setting we were in. Idk. I guess people change. :ehh:

But yeah, def not that cute. :mjlol: Body is nice though.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yall act like there arent millions of chicks like this everywhere. almost any chick can look fucckable if she dresses slutty enough. and besides the body, this chick is next level ugly.

and also, chicks with big ass tend to have the strong potential to produce some heavy, weapons of mass destruction type farts. not to mention, most of them aint clean down there. if u gon fucck any chick like her, it better be right after she steps out the shower lol

d136c5b989da7196cc1604ea85f5b6e47320090890a2576d4bdcea5163424b58.jpg

Nikka you SUPER gay. Since when does your thigh thickness have any relation to your gastrointestinal processes? :what: Bishes who eat a lot of fast food or some heavily spiced sh*t in bulk, those are the type of bishes who will have those type of farts. Not to mention hella skinny chicks be fartin' like a muthaf*cka :scusthov:

Aside from responding to this fakkit, just wanted to say bish reminded me of my Kenyan piece back in the day, probably the baddest bish I ever went out with. Only difference was she had that deep chocolate svelte skin :noah: and a barbie type face. Basically imagine this chick's body with the complexion, skin tone, and facial structure of DMX's girl in Belly. Truly black women are GOAT status :wow: