Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Official Thread [Mirror's Edge Reboot] PS4|XB1|PC - 6/7/16 Release

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Did this game sell any copies at all? It's pretty bad that I downloaded the demo months ago and have had no interest in trying it

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Did this game sell any copies at all? It's pretty bad that I downloaded the demo months ago and have had no interest in trying it

I think it do okay to average numbers, I had fun with the demo and $25 doesn't seem like a bad price for it :patrice:

If I didn't already have so many games in my backlog, I probably would scoop it up.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Just cop the game for 9 bucks. :ohlawd:
Sad and disappointing how EA didn't push this.:snoop: I really hate how games that are different from everything else, doesn't get a chance to get a spotlight. :aicmon:I loved the first one, played the hell out of it too.:whew:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Just cop the game for 9 bucks. :ohlawd:
Sad and disappointing how EA didn't push this.:snoop: I really hate how games that are different from everything else, doesn't get a chance to get a spotlight. :aicmon:I loved the first one, played the hell out of it too.:whew:

Worth $14? I'm sitting on the game page contemplating to download it.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Worth $14? I'm sitting on the game page contemplating to download it.
Me personally coming from enjoying the first game, I say go for it.

This is one of those games that really hit or miss, and I say it's definitely worth $14, especially if you played the first one.

I got it at 9 bucks from a PSN sale they had going on.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got this for $10 on a PSN flash sale last month, and I gotta say this game was pretty decent. This is a must buy for fans of the first ME, especially since it should be very cheap on every marketplace.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got this for $10 on a PSN flash sale last month, and I gotta say this game was pretty decent. This is a must buy for fans of the first ME, especially since it should be very cheap on every marketplace.
I never played the original (backlog casualty) was in the beta for this. Thought it was excellent. One of the more memorable experiences I've had this entire gen. I just like how it was made. The game is routinely $10 on Xbox live sales because it's part of EA access. So, you can spend $5 for a month of EA access and :eat: