Miro and CJ Perry split up

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I haven't followed him in AEW. Why is he not more active there?

From an outsider looking in, it seems like he's his own worst enemy. He debuted in AEW with a stupid gimmick (Twitch gamer, which is what he was doing during the pandemic when he got released from WWE). I don't know if that was his idea or what, but it got panned. Then he found a dope gimmick as The Redeemer & had some real momentum. Then he had to drop the title to go film some shytty CBS cop show. Ever since then, the dirt sheets have been saying he's turned down numerous creative pitches for storylines. There was one angle in particular where TK wanted to bring him back for a tournament for #1 contender where he'd lose to Hangman. He supposedly turned that down, so the neckbeards ran with the narrative that he's difficult to work with/refuses to job.

But he's been tweeting he's been hurt & now with this story, I'm assuming he's not in a good place right now :yeshrug:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I blame TK. I dunno wtf that last storyline with Andrade was supposed to be :trash::trash:
she turned on andrade at the end cause he was leaving AEW . also Lana fukked up her finger anyway, one of the few things i dont blame TK for , the storyline was actually perfect if they stayed together :heh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If you think this was crazy, wait till I get my turn:youngsabo:
fbb17d1321429861.gif

You know Vince had to have booked this angle.