Minnesota freedom fund spent only 200k(they recieved 35 million)

Daps
Where's the transparency? How are the funds being allocated? Of the 35 million in donations you collected, what percentage has been spent on constructive efforts to effect radical change to this system of white supremacy?

source.gif

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.... as expected and if folks paid attention, they wouldn't have fell for it. That's why I'm looking at certain people sideways because best believe a few folks who posted that certain link with the different orgs to donate too were in on it too or most def know what's going on. That's why I think its safe to say that whoever is behind the " covid" shyt is more than likely involved in this too. This most definitely was planned and is not a movement made by the people. I'll say this right now. There's a few people or folks who KNOW what's going on. Rude Jude said it best on one of his recent shows. He said that "when the luxury stores start boarding up their windows right before the stay in order, that something is going down". Same thing with these Congress people being let off the hook after taking out their stocks before the pandemic supposedly hit the states. So what's the script til November?

This is why I said folks are exposing themselves by following this controlled opposition shyt. BLM is a scam/covert operation. Stand clear of that shyt.

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
“Activists” fleecing the same folks who they advocate for part 500. Folks wanting real change and all it’s doing is making others rich. Go fund me takes some obscene fee like 8% or something but at least you know the rest goes where it should. Most activist funds pay out like 8%. Donate straight to the people in order to make it work

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. I need to read this. I at least hope trey have a plan on spreading out the money if this is true