Minnesota approves transgender athletes

dap-man

Pro
Daps
Well if the policy doesn't go well then they will over turn it. It's worth a to see how this will work out.:manny:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
So, basically, all the Minnesota girls' track and field records are going to be dropping like flies.
However, the fun and games is over when they hit the national level because US Track and Field are not going to let a man compete in the women's categories. :camby:

EXACTLY! This is INSANE.
You can't say teenage girls are fit to compete with someone that's biologically a man because the person uses she/her pronouns and presents as a woman :mindblown: Look at all the motherfukking testosterone in there. A tranny gonna be outrunning those girls like :snoop: and I don't even want to see contact sports. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: High school sports in Minnesota = JOKE. They a bunch of clowns.

Well if the policy doesn't go well then they will over turn it. It's worth a to see how this will work out.:manny:

How can this possibly work out? Some boys' high school track & field records > women's olympic records. Biological differences are IMPORTANT in sports. This is NOT about being politically correct.

Last edited:

Classic

Pro
Daps
EXACTLY! This is INSANE.
You can't say teenage girls are fit to compete with someone that's biologically a man because the person wears lipstick and demands the she/her pronouns :mindblown: Look at all the motherfukking testosterone in there. A tranny gonna be outrunning those girls like :snoop: and I don't even want to see contact sports. :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: High school sports in Minnesota = JOKE. They a bunch of clowns.

How can this possibly work out? Some boys' high school track & fields records > women's olympic records. Biological differences are IMPORTANT in sports. This is NOT about being politically correct.
:umad: this is only the first step in trannies completely replacing the female gender

dap-man

Pro
Daps
How can this possibly work out? Some boys' high school track & fields records > women's olympic records. Biological differences are IMPORTANT in sports. This is NOT about being politically correct.
We'll have to wait, and see.:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cacs gonna be out here like white power our female athletes are stronger and faster then yours shattering all records. And the populace will go along with the lie

Brotha stands up and says Uh bruh that's a dude. :camby:

You don't believe in equality do you boy? :leostare:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Good for them. I'm not for discrimination so this is a step in the right direction.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:what:we got transgenders in high school now?
Would be surprised yo, 2 years ago a white dude (turned girl) came to my High School and crushed the buildings as the first tranny most of us have seen irl :scusthov:

nikkas would joke around and be like :damn: look at that ass

You turn around all quick like :shaq: and its this big brolic ass tranny walkin down the hall :damn: