MindsEye Trailer (GTA Creators new game)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But…it has the guy from mafia in it :mjcry:

thought it was him but the hair threw me off…he was on the amazon show “the peripheral”…I’d like to see more of 0:11-0:14 …too early to tell but this looks like it could be a serious game/story that utilizes GTA gameplay mechanics

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these trailers and still no games. I know the back half of this generation is gonna be good but damn, if I see another trailer I might snap

yeah I’m tired of these lackluster announcements/trailers being made years in advance…I don’t blame some developers/companies for keeping a tight lip and not really showing anything until a month or so before the game is sure to be released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah I’m tired of these lackluster announcements/trailers being made years in advance…I don’t blame some developers/companies for keeping a tight lip and not really showing anything until a month or so before the game is sure to be released

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t these days it seems.

Daps
Word, the best gaming experience from this generation so far outside of GOW has been that little matrix game, that’s the only thing that felt truly next gen

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The truth is for as much as folks talk about wanting to see what the former GTA guys do, they most likely won't support it

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys end up going back to R*/Take-Two

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word, the best gaming experience from this generation so far outside of GOW has been that little matrix game, that’s the only thing that felt truly next gen

I’ve been enjoying indie games a lot more the last year or two…but for the most part this gen has just been shiny graphics over the same games/gameplay

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
That is true, we've yet to have a real next gen game launch, 3 years into the generation - its unheard of.

Industry is lacking the talent, and AMBITION it used to have.

Hopefully it starts to change this year.