MindsEye Trailer (GTA Creators new game)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mainstream gaming is dying.

So much generic looking trash getting made.

If it wasn't for indie gaming I'd probably have given up.

I got burnt out playing mainstream titles during the pandemic/period I was quarantining…this year I focused more on indie games and tried to get into gaming genres that I normally don’t play…my gaming hours were down tremendously across all 3 major consoles last year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got burnt out playing mainstream titles during the pandemic/period I was quarantining…this year I focused more on indie games and tried to get into gaming genres that I normally don’t play…my gaming hours were down tremendously across all 3 major consoles last year

why-not-both-why-not.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Based on the description it sounds like some GTA RP shyt but to the extreme.
"EVERYWHERE is a world of endless possibilities where you can participate in almost infinite activities and even create your own."

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:handshake:

Welcome to the club brother. I've been in this boat for sometimes. Indie and double A games have restored the gaming feeling for me, the super popular big block buster triple A games all have had something missing for sometime now for me personally.

A lot of them just feel like "been there done that."

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think its also worth noting that “EVERYWHERE’ and “MindsEYE” are not releasing at the same time.

This game might not even be its own full price release you might have to buy ‘everywhere’ to play it
I'm so confused..are these two different games?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
ya I’m not writing off mainstream games entirely but a lot of them just don’t appeal to me as much anymore…as great as this year is stacked to be with big titles…spider-man 2 is probably the only AAA I know I’m gonna play and have been anticipating
GOTY drops June 27 on Switch/Xbox/PS5/PC :blessed:

81OcFJkhBGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg