:mindblown: This Chick Isn't Even On This Guy's Level To Be Dating Him!!!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
u aint trolling u fukking immigrant

:rudy:
welcome-to-the-kobe-system-video_300.jpg
You Welcome.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is a pretty gay thread for a majority male forum. Why y'all entertaining these Mediafakeout type topics? :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Just want my thread to reach plat :manny:

I could give a damn bout you nikkas :larry:

I'm trying to understand why some of you seek so much validation from the internet. Acting like Daps or Platinum threads matter offline and sh*t :dahell:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm trying to understand why some of you seek so much validation from the internet. Acting like Daps or Platinum threads matter offline and sh*t :dahell:
That ain't the point. What i'm saying is, i make these type of threads to piss people off and to be an a$$hole. It's funny to me :laff:

I'ma make a Lebron hate thread in the sports section and watch how nikkas get upset :laff:

I'm letting nikkas know i'm trolling and they can't do shyt about it but turn my thread into a plat by replying :laff:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

That ain't the point. What i'm saying is, i make these type of threads to piss people off and to be an a$$hole. It's funny to me :laff:

I'ma make a Lebron hate thread in the sports section and watch how nikkas get upset :laff:

I'm letting nikkas know i'm trolling and they can't do shyt about it but turn my thread into a plat by replying :laff:

tumblr_mfd7k21tre1s0b5nbo1_250.gif