Mind games during the ‘getting to know you stage’ unappreciation thread

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh you sound like you needed to be born 100 years ago where you marry the first girl you kiss :russ:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The worst one is when she moves too fast and you let her know, so she figures out little ways to keep inching like inviting you to weddings or hanging out with her married friends. Like bish i met you a few months ago idk them people. Some women have no chill.

Daps
The game is the game. Most people who complain about the game complain cause they're losing the game. I used to do that. Once I got good at the game, it was fun to me. :manny:

Sorry that you're a loser, OP :manny:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
If men or women are intentional when it comes to finding a partner, you can X somebody out within 5 dates or less.

Women who “play games” are the ones who know you ain’t shyt but still want you to be the one. You either play the game to continue to have access to the P, or leave them along by telling them you aren’t the one.
:manny:

Daps
The worst one is when she moves too fast and you let her know, so she figures out little ways to keep inching like inviting you to weddings or hanging out with her married friends. Like bish i met you a few months ago idk them people. Some women have no chill.
Go slow: Problem

Actually wants a relationship: Problem

:troll:

A few months? If you’re not serious after a few months, you don’t like her like that.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Go slow: Problem

Actually wants a relationship: Problem

:troll:

A few months? If you’re not serious after a few months, you don’t like her like that.
Ok breh. 👍 I'm happy with my dating prospects so you can chime in with another nikka

Daps
Get away with everything but murder.
And sometimes even then :youngsabo:
tenor.gif