Mind games during the ‘getting to know you stage’ unappreciation thread

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Man I wish I could skip the getting to know you stage of dating, it’s the women that swear they don’t play games that be doing the most shyt test :snoop:

I see why some cultures advocate for arranged marriages, you just skip the bullshyt. And now I see why people cry during their wedding, they’re overwhelmed with joy that they’ve left the streets lol.

In this day and age you have to date multiple women whether you like it or not, otherwise you’ll just become jaded. Women in this day and age are too flaky

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
In this day and age you have to date multiple women whether you like it or not, otherwise you’ll just become jaded. Women in this day and age are too flaky

Least I hope you are taking your own advice.

To me she isn't real until I meet her in person.

She isn't serious until SHE tells me she wants a relationship.

Anything outside of that, I shrug and do my best to not attach myself too much.

Focusing on one woman is where shyt hits the fan when I'm still working on my own social skills.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
It's always a game. That's why we use the term "Spitting game" or dudes good at Spitting game are called "Players" or when you mess up an interaction "You fumbled"

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Only time I’ve had a girl play “mind games” was when an ex or another guy was in the background. Otherwise they made it easy.

Which leads me to my next point. If she’s taking forever to text back, canceled dates, acting like she’s super busy or being nonchalant but then claiming that she likes me and blah blah blah it’s :camby: Immediately from me.

Daps
Women are taught not to be too available, and not make it easy, because men are turned off by that. You have to start paying attention to dating advice women give women. But from what I’ve seen and heard, the woman who makes it easy isn’t a challenge, and that’s a turnoff.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
“You didn’t do what I wanted you to do”

“How was I supposed to do something you never told me you wanted me to do”

“You were supposed to do it just because you wanted to do it”

:camby: