#MillionsAndMillions On Deck. The Rock buys the XFL hours before bankruptcy auction

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
looks like it’s starting in Feb 2023 :leon:

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - It may be time to practice belting out “Ka-Kaw”.

At 11 a.m., the official relaunch of the XFL was announced, alerting fans that the new season will kick off in February 2023. The pro football franchise said its new brand is strong, dynamic, and modern that embodies its vision of pushing football forward.

“We have a passion and vision to push the boundaries of sport and entertainment, to grow the game of football – and most importantly – unlock the dreams of all the talented and hungry football players out there,” said Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.

Johnson bought the assets of XFL, from Alpha Entertainment, a private company founded by WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, alongside two other partners in 2020. Alpha filed for bankruptcy in April 2020 after ending the XFL season early because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

“We are proud to unveil the new identity of the XFL – a strong, dynamic and modern look that embodies our vision of pushing football forward and unleashing the dreams that football makes possible,” said Dany Garcia, Co-Owner and Chairwoman of the XFL.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I don’t see it lasting long. Game I checked yesterday was whatever. Attendance was low too.

:francis: Covid killed the movement dead. shyt looked legit during the revamp, and OooOof :why:

ain’t seen a game of this new revamp yet but was meaning to check it but y’all saying it wasn’t good? :mjcry:

the revamp right before Covid was dope it sucked it had to all be shut down :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
ain’t seen a game of this new revamp yet but was meaning to check it but y’all saying it wasn’t good? :mjcry:

the revamp right before Covid was dope it sucked it had to all be shut down :snoop:
the Vegas/ARL game had way too many turnovers. It ended on a high note. I just don’t really care for football outside the NFL. I’ll check some games, but only if I come across them while channel surfing.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

If you check the game right now it's a ton of fans in there and it's loud asf