@Millions, you and @SheBadd an item?

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
I was in there last time I went to the A, I fukk with follies had a stripper lickin on my main p*ssy right there in the club:wow:

She was tryna deny it but she knew she liked it:ohlawd:
Lol was it Pretty Mesha or Yasmene Shawty Can Fold A $1 Into 4 ways With Her Butt and To answer your question Im In School.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Lol was it Pretty Mesha or Yasmene Shawty Can Fold A $1 Into 4 ways With Her Butt and To answer your question Im In School.
shyt iono, all i know is she was short, kinda had a gut on her, had a PHAT ass, might been a lil bit darker than gabby union (its dark in there so i may be wrong) and i think she had a tat on her ass....
i think i coulda pulled a threesome that night if my chick wasnt actin so scary smh...

you fukked with any of them strippers or naw

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Ive Licked On A few Atlanta, Miami And South Carolina strippers :steviej: Most Them bytches Gay Asf And Dont Do dikk

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
shyt iono, all i know is she was short, kinda had a gut on her, had a PHAT ass, might been a lil bit darker than gabby union (its dark in there so i may be wrong) and i think she had a tat on her ass....
i think i coulda pulled a threesome that night if my chick wasnt actin so scary smh...

you fukked with any of them strippers or naw
Aint No Telling LOL IF You Cut A Check U Can fukk Mesha Ask Sosaa :dead:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Aint no checks gettin cut
rick-ross-stare-o.gif

I got free good std clean p*ssy for free:blessed:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Can I spit game and smash
I don't pay
@Millions name tatted on my p*ssy So Seriously I Dont Even Look At Bad bytches No Mo :wow:

worst lesbian experience with a stripper you've had?
then tell me the best:shaq:
Best Was My Ex She Liked To Rub And Grind Our p*ssys Lbs I Dont Like Getting My p*ssy Ate I like Doing It So The Worse Is When I Faked cummin so she could stop eating me out.