Millions have Americans have signed up for Parler in recent days

Genos

Superstar
Daps
yeah because these apps rely on ads. If you rely on ads you have to censor your content on some level.

(I’ve never used Parler. I’m assuming it relies on ads cuz I can’t see it making money any other way)
That and userbase. It wont be big becuae the rampant open racism will repel a lot of users, which repels ads.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
There's no platform Rafa can join where he gets back his masculinity after being publicly spayed and neutered by Trump.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
may they be exposed and hacked daily.
UKVu0t8.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hmm. I can picture a lot of Black folks joining tbh.

Especially conspiracy brehs, Black Trumpset, "divesters", and Black "red pill" types.

Wouldn't be surprised if op recruiting low key.

And I bet Tariq has a page within a year.
If those types can handle the type of severe racism that festers there...then by all means let them makes accounts and let those sell outs see exactly how those right wingers feel about them.

:mjpls:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It was bound to happen. They have their alternative youtube(s) as well. Plus they do have privacy on their side on some of these platforms. The Internet Privacy Guy on youtube posts his videos to one of the no-censorship video platforms. I had a nose about on that site one day and it is looney central.

It's hard to see how that model can scale as things are but peer-to-peer and channels (yup!) might make it possible.