Millennials are the worst tippers,

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
if you're struggling then why even eat out?:what: that logic is so dumb and confusing.

and if you can't afford to tip then don't eat out. if leaving an extra $10-$20 is a deal breaker then you shouldn't be dining out in the first place. go to a cheaper fast food place.

one bag of rice from dollar tree can feed me all week

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
if you're struggling then why even eat out?:what: that logic is so dumb and confusing.

and if you can't afford to tip then don't eat out. if leaving an extra $10-$20 is a deal breaker then you shouldn't be dining out in the first place. go to a cheaper fast food place.
Y'all nikkas tipping 10 dollars? nah fukk that shyt I leave they ass a crisp 5 dollar bill on the table. Unless they do a shytty job than I just hit them with the bruh man
giphy.gif

But some restaurants be charging the tip on your bill I think TGI Friday's does that for example.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas tipping 10 dollars? nah fukk that shyt I leave they ass a crisp 5 dollar bill on the table. Unless they do a shytty job than I just hit them with the bruh man
giphy.gif

But some restaurants be charging the tip on your bill I think TGI Friday's does that for example.

i leave 10-20% depending on total and quality of service. a dinner for two at most places is $50 minimum so leaving $10 shouldn't be surprising.

that's fukked up if they add it to your bill.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with the American tipping system where places get off on paying employees nothing. But at the same time I know that person is relying on that tip to keep their lights on and I always tip minimum 20% unless the service was trash. Id feel like trash if I went to a restaurant enjoyed myself and left the waiter a shytty tip.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why do workers get pissed when you don’t tip them? I really don’t understand