Millennials Are Set To Inherit As Much As $90 trillion in assets before 2044

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Isn’t even WISHFUL thinking it’s just :wtf:

I know it's not realistic

That's how I feel though, this article is idiotic and upsetting, might as well specifically say white people

The generational wealth from slavery, Jim crow and general discrimination continually adds up

These mediocre a$$holes just running it up

:scust:

Yas

Banned
Daps
I know it's not realistic

That's how I feel though, this article is idiotic and upsetting, might as well specifically say white people

The generational wealth from slavery, Jim crow and general discrimination continually adds up

These mediocre a$$holes just running it up

:scust:
You do realize black people can be property owners as well right?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
What does an inheritance mean when 75% of your life is gone vs an actual stage of life where growth and freedom is more achievable and malleable? You've already been working for other people for 30-40 years and the benefit of inheritance is greatly diminished.

A lot of those kids are getting small transfers all through life. For example when you look at the college debt IIRC most white debtors have it paid off 10 to 15 years after they accrue it whereas blacks still have it meaning the white parents paid their tuition. Another example is for a lot of white first time home buyers their parents/grandparents have helped them with the down payment or paid for it entirely, same thing goes for their first car etc. This article just talks about the big windfall.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
“but only the ones who already come from affluent families, potentially deepening wealth inequality further.”

:francis:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
No matter how useless and slack the current generation of Gen Z cacs are, they'll easily survive the next generation with inheritance wealth such as homes, properties, assets, stocks, cash, bonds and their folks investments while Black kids left nothing are forced to scrape and scrounge to survive into old age.

:what:

There are more poor whites in America than there are total blacks..... it's not like all these white folks are got shyt coming to them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A lot of those kids are getting small transfers all through life. For example when you look at the college debt IIRC most white debtors have it paid off 10 to 15 years after they accrue it whereas blacks still have it meaning the white parents paid their tuition. Another example is for a lot of white first time home buyers their parents/grandparents have helped them with the down payment or paid for it entirely, same thing goes for their first car etc. This article just talks about the big windfall.
This is not inheritance