Miley gave to many people a reason....

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Its funny to see so many people act like twerking is a new thing. shyt's been around for centuries. I guess Miley is taking it mainstream or some shyt but I don't understand so many people acting like this is some new shyt...

Because white people live in a bubble and have no idea what goes on in black communities, they mock it and then run that shyt to the ground to the point where don't nobody wanna fukk with it.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mh4k0yVNRD1ribnwko1_500.gif

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Because white people live in a bubble and have no idea what goes on in black communities, they mock it and then run that shyt to the ground to the point where don't nobody wanna fukk with it.

Could be.

I'm white but I remember the 1st time I heard the word "twerk" was in this:

And that was back in 99. And I ain't even ever lived in the US.

But now all of a sudden their putting the word in the dictionary and acting like its a new thing.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Could be.

I'm white but I remember the 1st time I heard the word "twerk" was in this:

And that was back in 99. And I ain't even ever lived in the US.

But now all of a sudden their putting the word in the dictionary and acting like its a new thing.

Twerking's been around for centuries bruh, if you check out multiple African (and by extension certain people of color) cultures you will encounter some form of twerking. Whites just don't know shyt. :ld:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
So many times I've been mocked by whites for using slang terminology they've never heard of. I got mocked for "back in the day", "in the house", "fronts" and "old school". Years later, after it's played out in the black community, and finally made its way into cacland, the same honkeys that dogged me for those terms are using those same terms now.

But now it's "cool" because some cac introduced it to the mainstream. Unoriginal, uncreative, soulless pieces of shyt.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So many times I've been mocked by whites for using slang terminology they've never heard of. I got mocked for "back in the day", "in the house", "fronts" and "old school". Years later, after it's played out in the black community, and finally made its way into cacland, the same honkeys that dogged me for those terms are using those same terms now.

But now it's "cool" because some cac introduced it to the mainstream. Unoriginal, uncreative, soulless pieces of shyt.

White people are such culture leeches, they suck them dry to the point where don't nobody wanna fukk with it. They're corny as fukk. And all it takes is a white celebrity to introduce it and then they run that shyt to the ground. :scusthov:I remember this white girl I had as a roommate in college used to say you go girl and use her hands and shyt, shemade me wanna pull out my own teeth. She thought it was cute and like she was down, I had it to shut that down right quick and threaten her. Stupid bytch.

The crazy thing is, all the shyt they done stole, they convince themselves they came up with. Cracka's paradise eh. :ld:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.

Yes! We all witnessed what they did with the Harlem Shake. Their rhythm-less asses couldn't even get THAT right.

I predict either Chicken Noodle Soup or Krumping is next :no:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
now twerking about to be a million dollar industry cause some old white executive about to invest into a tv show for twerking to get your ass plump for the women hosted by some lindsay lohen broad or kim kadashian
:blessed: