Miles Bridges trying his hardest to fukk up his bag…arrested for felony domestic violence

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Damn idiot. How to ruin your chances for Generational Wealth Alex!!!!
An idiot can get a billion and it’ll probably not be “generational”. As in hell probably do generationally stupid things with the money and have not the brightest kids. Sad reality :yeshrug:

A lot of the brehdem also bagging certified airheads won’t help

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
His legal team :wow:
no words at this point

sterling advertisement for klutch sports and their affiliates :manny: from the plea slowballing to leaking the details the same day primo and ime were headlining to boosting that video of ms bridges trying to beat his door down

watch his suspension get applied retroactively too lol

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:gucci:

Brandon Miller might end up having WAY worse legal problems than what Bridges is currently dealing with.
With the 14th overall pick the Charlotte Hornets are taking a chance on Brandon Miller. GM Mitch Kupchack said returning Hornets forward Miles Bridges was clamoring for a "shooter" next to him :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I guess this is just let him play march and april and then trade him at teh draft

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he better stay gone til we get this top 4 pick locked up AT LEAST

they both putting hands on each other. one those classic messes

I was going off of the assumption he would be signed and be able to train with the team but be suspended for like the rest of the season while they investigate. But than I was thinking that the hornets would have signed him by now but I guess not.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:scust:

Nah suspend him for this season and next season. Put some hurt on that fukkers wallet. Got to set an example to other players this at their actions will fukk up their paper

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the 14th overall pick the Charlotte Hornets are taking a chance on Brandon Miller. GM Mitch Kupchack said returning Hornets forward Miles Bridges was clamoring for a "shooter" next to him :wow:

I don’t think miller would still be there unless something comes up during the combine. I’m thinking the hornets will get lottery luck.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don’t see how he‘ll be back in March considering that the league hasn’t finished their investigation yet or even in a rush to levy a suspension. I still believe that he and his team should be trying to work a compromise with the league as any suspension will carry over to next season.