Miko Grimes at it again :mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
She’s ratchet as hell. I can tell just from the way she talk that she’d be vendictive as shyt ignore he ever cheated on her or tried to leave her.

She already feel entitled to it so you know she gonna take half :francis:

Marry ratchets, brehs :heh:
Getting half have nothing to do with being ratchet.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
imagine having this woman as your wife

imagine her being this vulgar in public for everyone to see

feel bad for the guy grimey

They're married. Why should she be ashamed of pleasing her man and holding him down? I mean most husbands do get head from their wives. It's not really a secret

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
They're married. Why should she be ashamed of pleasing her man and holding him down? I mean most husbands do get head from their wives. It's not really a secret
there's ways to talk about your sex life and then there's this... she's talambout she had lockjaw and sucking him off while he was crying.. like what man wants his business out there like that

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
shes not a dumb chick, and she was shooting with him in the gym:ehh:
nikkas don't know she helped him get out of that Miami situation a few years ago when they were trying to railroad him. They wanted him to take a pay cut after he just made the pro bowl and of course he said fukk no. So they weren't going to release him until the very possible end of free agency when all the other teams would have spent their money so he would have to take a pay cut regardless. That's when she went on the twitter rants, shytting on Tannehilland the Dolphins went :whoa: we'll release just tell her stop talking. They released him and he went to Tampa and got more money than the Dolphins were originally even supposed to pay him.

He went from the dolphins trying to force him to restructure $8 million/year after to getting $8.2/year from Tampa and now he's making $10 million next season.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Every dude that isn't getting playing time is going to retweet that for their women....

If I was Brent I would be acting depressed all the damn time.

Hell, he might be depressed now because is he even on a team?
He just signed a 1 year $10 million as a 35 year old cb partially thanks to her.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Queen Miko is a proud black woman we can count on to speak out.:wow:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka....guaranteed this bytch fukkin other nikkaz,.. guarenteed..
Stupid nikkaz praising this bytch.
I know a ratchet no good whore when i see 1
Wife up a lady, not a foul mouth dikk sucka

These dudes are green. You can tell that she probably berates this dude like a child behind closed doors.