Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Clearly,
Dude is embarrassing himself,
Just be you breh, it not like we hate white folks here. Just race baiting trolls.
THIS!

It's not like we got something against white people here. Just trolls and baiters. Plently of white people post here and we like them and they are accepted.

Why would you lie unless you have some self-hate issues about being white or something? Or did he do that just to fit in?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're 100% sure those pictures in the OP are of me, yeah? :sas1:
Yeah,
They're you breh,
Dude practically had your DNA results from ancestry.com with the amount of evidence he presented.
I'd be shocked at this point if you were black.

But frankly I'm surprised you still trying to deny it like its a bad thing.
Being white comes with alotta privilege
Embrace that shyt

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah,
They're you breh,
Dude practically had your DNA results from ancestry.com with the amount of evidence he presented.

Embrace that shyt

Not if you look like the dude the OP. :huhldup:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
n7k24n3u.png

72483815815e2b8401d2c0cf6db614b06585aca70f290bb2f6fcaaaaee123ec5.jpg

:jbhmm:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah,
They're you breh,

Embrace that shyt
All he has to do it take a pic of his kneecap, shoulder blade, ear lobe...just something. He will write 50 screen names on a paper with a random date but not his screen name and a body part right quick.

If Obama can show us his birth certificate, surely he can show us an ankle or something. Something isn't right.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's supposed to be on the lash I assume. Out having drinks with the boys. This fool got fukked up last night and ????? Unsure what pulled a sort means :patrice:

"Pulled" normally means caught the attention of a chick. I say caught instead of smashed 'cause we could be out all night (on the pull), pull two chicks, and for some reason I never gotten through and you did. You had it (Sex) I didn't, so Pull is the act of being out looking to smash.

Not sure what content 'sort' is being used in and plus looking at that dude, if he was drunk enough to have been with a chick she'd prolly be in the picture with him. 'Sort' is supposed to be a term for an attractive woman, but I've heard older people refer to anyone as a 'sort' "He's an alright sort, just a bit rough around the edges" in that sorta light.