Mike Vick Salty that Riley Cooper didn't thank him for saving his Career

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly Vick......why are you bringing all this up now :comeon:

So many "I'm saying this...but I'm not saying this" quotes

I never got a text back, and that made me feel a certain type of way. But I'm not the type of guy who holds grudges."

His life is his life and he played good football last year, and he was always like a little brother to me. But money should never change an individual, and I'm not saying it did that to Riley."

He wants a cookie for defending the racist now that he's playing against Philly?

Spent more time talking about Racist Riley not sending him a text instead of why he never played as well as he did in 2010.

Was McNabb saying how "Vick should forever thank me, cause I signed off on him coming to Philly when he left prison"
:rudy:

I'd rather he said this months ago, just not now. :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
that case neutured vick.
I don't think it neutered him at all. I think Vick was trying to give Riley Cooper some type of forgiveness and extend a branch that nobody did for him. Unfortunately for him, in typical CAC fashion, Cooper didn't appreciate it at all... probably because he felt Vick OWED it to him or some nonsense like that. I don't know why anybody would get at Vick for this... he didn't actually do anything wrong but more or less try to help somebody, but I don't know what he really expected.

If you help someone who doesn't respect you you really can't expect appreciate from that person. And seeing as Cooper clearly has no respect for Black people, well...

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Why is this coming up MONTHS later?Why didnt Vick just pick up the phone and say "Where is my thanks"?Vick saved his career no doubt,but when Vick was on the field Coop didnt ball out like how he did with Foles. Coop didnt speak up for Vick when he got cut.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This nikka should've kept this shyt to himself. They're going find a way to excoriate him over this.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Vick should have just sent a congratulatory Tweet, pretty sure Riley changed his phone number since they last talked