Mike Tyson’s gay daughter set Boosie up to catch the fade with her father.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
3:23

5:13 Boosie talks to mikes daughter and stands up for black people.

6A325C58-D2D8-4041-B20A-63B79B9FDD1E.jpeg.jpg

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is going to get her dad shot :hubie:

Man to man, I could let a situation with Mike slide. If some woman thought she would use him to intimidate me, I'm not backing down if he decided to get ignorant.
Mike didn't get ignorant. Boosie got a stern talking to from mellow Mike. Ignorant Mike would have stared him in the eye until he blinked, before telling him that he wants to eat his children.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
She is going to get her dad shot :hubie:

Man to man, I could let a situation with Mike slide. If some woman thought she would use him to intimidate me, I'm not backing down if he decided to get ignorant.
No the fukk she ain't
Y'all younger dudes gotta stop romancing boosie like this. It's just certain people you don't fukk with and Mike Happens to be one of them.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No the fukk she ain't
Y'all younger dudes gotta stop romancing boosie like this. It's just certain people you don't fukk with and Mike Harlem to be one of them. Ask anybody back home with some age on them(I'm 41) boosie lucky c murder in prison

I don't fukk with Boosie. The man is an idiot.

The fact of the matter is you need to stop romanticising Mike. You're acting as though he cannot be a victim of someone's ego.

Most people out of respect or fear would avoid a confrontation with him. That changes when pride is on the line. Most people know what Mike is capable of meaning a weapon would be brought into the equation.

His daughter needs to check herself. If she keeps relying on her old man to intimidate people, she will run up on a man who takes things to the next level.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I don't fukk with Boosie. The man is an idiot.

The fact of the matter is you need to stop romanticising Mike. You're acting as though he cannot be a victim of someone's ego.

Most people out of respect or fear would avoid a confrontation with him. That changes when pride is on the line. Most people know what Mike is capable of meaning a weapon would be brought into the equation.

His daughter needs to check herself. If she keeps relying on her old man to intimidate people, she will run up on a man who takes things to the next level.
Im not saying that, I'm saying boosie don't have the backing to go at mike. But you correct bruh anybody can get it. Mike's done alot in his past