Mike Tyson for the first time ever sees Balrog from street fighter

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a time when entertainers didn’t play video games.

Y’all think pierce brosnan played goldeneye? You think Angelina played tomb raider?

I’d be surprise if shaq played the original shaq fu.

I know joe Montana didn’t play his game.

Most cats popular now are young. I’d believe it if you told me Odell Beckham grew up playing madden or James harden played live or nba street or jam or some shyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: @ you nikkas thinking Mike Tyson, the most popular athlete in the world at the time in the middle of his title run and zooted out of his fukking mind every moment before and after that didn't know who a fukking videogame character was is unbelievable?

Yeah he probably knew but there's absolutely nothing unbelievable about him not knowing.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm sure he's been to Japan in the last 25 years and had nerds from over there running up on him with Balrog merch and shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There was a time when entertainers didn’t play video games.

Y’all think pierce brosnan played goldeneye? You think Angelina played tomb raider?

I’d be surprise if shaq played the original shaq fu.

I know joe Montana didn’t play his game.

Most cats popular now are young. I’d believe it if you told me Odell Beckham grew up playing madden or James harden played live or nba street or jam or some shyt.

Some of y'all in a bubble if you can't find it believable that he didn't know

:mjlol: @ you nikkas thinking Mike Tyson, the most popular athlete in the world at the time in the middle of his title run and zooted out of his fukking mind every moment before and after that didn't know who a fukking videogame character was is unbelievable?

Yeah he probably knew but there's absolutely nothing unbelievable about him not knowing.

There's no way in hell, heaven, or purgatory that one of the most popular popular video game franchises uses the likeness of one of the most popular athletes ever, and no one tells him about it.

He doesn't have to actually play a godamn thing :heh:

nikka probably forgot but I got 2 bridges and a bay to sell you if you think he never knew

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's no way in hell, heaven, or purgatory that one of the most popular popular video game franchises uses the likeness of one of the most popular athletes ever, and no one tells him about it.

He doesn't have to actually play a godamn thing :heh:

nikka probably forgot but I got 2 bridges and a bay to sell you if you think he never knew
You got SF fans right now that didnt know that Balrog was supposed to be Mike Tyson and they played the damn game. Mikes team wouldve been the one to bring that to him and as we all know, Mike's team were the ones who were robbing him so again. Likely he knew, sure. But without question? Nah. Mike was in prison when that game came out was several years after. The people that wouldve brought it to him were the exact same people who robbed him blind while he was locked up. Balrog came and went all while Mike was in prison, and when he came home he was a broke cokehead screaming about fukking white boys in the ass and biting nikkas ears off. The time that he likely wouldve found out wouldve been a long time after when absolutely no one gave a fukk about Balrog. Because in reality no one did from the very beginning. Keep your bridge.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Oh snap I thought he had threatened Capcom a while ago...but still no way he aint know this shyt :mjlol:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was probably told in passing, but just forgot since it’s extremely insignificant to him. He definitely wouldn’t have sued over this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And Nintendo are morons for not throwing Mike a bone. Offering him like 250k and some promotion would help that game selp SO MUCH MORE with him back in it. These cats in marketing are idiots. The money to be made is right in there face!!!