Mike Tirico Appreciation/Understanding/Bewilderment Thread

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all give him too much credit, I think the only positive he really has is that he has a willingness to prep and try to understand the game more than others do. But he oft gets bewildered over the littlest things, harps on the same statistics over and over again, gives his opinion in the form of a question so as not to seem wrong, and covers a lot of sports he really doesn't know much about.

Frankly, I've always found him pretty annoying :manny: couple that in with some of these wild boy stories above and he's a weird guy

Edit: MNF being the most extreme example of his incompetence turned competence though, he can have that. i watch the nfl sparingly if it's not my team

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
52b0cff68d4d40f2c8ae3b0fdcff4e38_400x400.jpeg

:mjlol:That's a brotha.

fukk that delusional nikka he black...

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Takes his job too seriously. nikka is an expert in every sport but doesn't even know he's black. :snoop:

He probably ensconces his brain firmly in sports trivia to keep it from ever wandering into his personal Neverland where his perverse denial of himself probably exists. Going there would probably make him crack mentally.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
He can look white if he wears a George Bush mask:yeshrug: I personally don't see it but if he says he's white then I guess he's white:patrice::manny: Confusing indeed:leostare:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
He can look white if he wears a George Bush mask:yeshrug: I personally don't see it but if he says he's white then I guess he's white:patrice::manny: Confusing indeed:leostare:

I'd love to hear him explain to the cops that he's white. :mjpls:

Sad that he can be this fukkin clueless though. Where was his dad growing up? Did it ever occur to him that his mom's husband left after she got knocked up by a black dude? :francis:

This shyt reminds me of that Seinfeld episode with the tractor story. Unbelievable gullibility. :mjlol: