Mike Knox calls out Meek Mill to meet up today "Everything you said on the phone, you gonna have to say face to face" (Mike Knox apologies)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Meek in the comments:

@mikeknoxofficial this is sad I’m moving far away! Thank you Knox know you really showed me our town officially goofy right now! I’m still calling you but you on the gram … this my last reply to any man on socials… he call me everyday he could of easily called me back and said let’s meet last night I was live on my story in every hood … idk ima pull a will smith go big … yall nikkas can have the steeets I sign out! But still around to meet and talk you like a man

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Meek in the comments:

@mikeknoxofficial this is sad I’m moving far away! Thank you Knox know you really showed me our town officially goofy right now! I’m still calling you but you on the gram … this my last reply to any man on socials… he call me everyday he could of easily called me back and said let’s meet last night I was live on my story in every hood … idk ima pull a will smith go big … yall nikkas can have the steeets I sign out! But still around to meet and talk you like a man
He got what Kanye got

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
You know what Meek ain’t even in the wrong here…At least publicly lol.

Mike Knox clout chasing at this point and piling on meek goofyness, getting online to tell somebody come meet you when you was just on the phone with them
That’s the only way to get Twitter Fingers full attention

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I'm all thinking this dude was going to crash out on Meek:

Mike_Knox_Cropped.jpg