3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Be mad no one wants the put up with your shyt brehs
full

Be mad kids have options in this "great country of ours" and chooses to exercise them brehs
full

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He's gunning for the Leach weirdo crown but doesn't realize that Leach actually believes the bullshyt he speaks. Gundy looking real funny in the light. I'd say he better tread lightly but he got T. Boone Pickens as an ally so he's not going anywhere soon.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gunning for the Leach weirdo crown but doesn't realize that Leach actually believes the bullshyt he speaks. Gundy looking real funny in the light. I'd say he better tread lightly but he got T. Boone Pickens as an ally so he's not going anywhere soon.
Gundy doesn't believe it? Dude's face looks like racism, he should be the posterboy for the "football is a culture" redneck coach.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:mjpls:

https://www.si.com

Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy went off on college football's modern ease of transferring during his press conference on Monday with a monologue that touched on topics such as "liberalism" and "snowflakes" to express his discontent toward the trend.

According to The Oklahoman's Nathan Ruiz, Gundy ripped the rate of college transfers. Gundy's comments come one day after safety Thabo Mwaniki announced his decision to leave Oklahoma State.

“I think we live in a world where people are non-committal," Gundy said. "We allow liberalism to say, ‘Hey, I can just do what I want and I don’t have to really be tough and fight through it.’ You see that with young people because it’s an option they’re given. We weren’t given that option when we were growing up. We were told what to do, we did it the right way, or you go figure it out on your own."

On June 13, the NCAA introduced legislation that allowed for athletes to transfer programs without seeking permission from their current schools. Schools cannot block the transfers or dictate where the athletes go. The new rules went into effect in October.

Gundy also used several buzzwords used in analyzing 18- to 22-year-olds when asked about the concept.

"In the world today, there’s a lot of entitlement," Gundy added. "I’m a firm believer in the snowflake. I think it’s setting there. And I’m not talking about Thabo. Thabo and I have had multiple good talks. I’m talking about every millennial young person. Generation Z, I think is what they call ’em. It’s the world we live in because if they say, ‘Well, it’s a little bit hard,’ we say, ‘O.K., well, let’s go try something else.’ vs. ‘Hey, let’s bear down and let’s fight and do this.’ So you see a lot of that nowadays, and that doesn’t have anything to do with Thabo or [Jalen] McCleskey or anybody that’s been on the portal here."

Gundy said his comments were not a reflection of politics, but rather the "facts of life, the world we live in today."

Oklahoma State fell to 5–5 after a last-second loss to Oklahoma on Saturday. The Cowboys will host West Virginia on Nov. 17 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
A couple of weeks ago... I hopped in my wife’s car and the radio was on some gospel station... white preacher came on immediately talking liberalism is the greatest sin ruining our country... I flipped the channel with the quickness... politics is a disease.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't know if their is anything more racist and entitled than a white college football coach...

Dudes build generational wealth off the back of black athletes who officially make 0 dollars to play...

And this is kinda off topic but they keep it that way in CFB by having 99% of the offensive coordinators white men when it's obvious that's the stepping stone position to getting a HC job. I bet there's not even 10 black OC's in college football.