Mike Epps: Underrated or Overrated?

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never been to a show of his but always hear ppl who have say that he's only movie funny. But Whats y'all opinion?? Underrated or overrated ??

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Underrated like a mufukka. "On his debut album, where do I go from here" "Baabaaaaay and I really wanna love youuuuuuu"

What ya'll know about Chicken Wang Jones :heh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I think he is rated just about right. He is a B level comic. Great in movies if given the right role. His Stand up needs some work, but he has his moments.

I don't think he'll ever break out in the mainstream, his material is too hood. But it works for him

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Mike Epps is the funniest nikka i see on TV, movies, radio whatever

he dat silly nikka everybody know thats why he so funny to me

compared to say Kevin Hart where its like he is "trying" to be funny

i think Mike Epps be liek dat that way around his family lolol he is not actin imo

who funnier?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Personally His stand ups are unwatchable
Then again he caters to the simple minded folks so.....can't knock him for finding his niche/lane.

I like him way better as a actor...

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Epps is the funniest nikka i see on TV, movies, radio whatever

he dat silly nikka everybody know thats why he so funny to me

compared to say Kevin Hart where its like he is "trying" to be funny

i think Mike Epps be liek dat that way around his family lolol he is not actin imo

who funnier?

That's why I think ppl fukk with him the way he do.But as far as Kevin, I always liked him and thought he was funny. You think mike epps could ever be #1 like Kevin hart is right now.

U think he funnier them Katt williams

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Mike funnier than Katt and Kevin, I feel like Kevin is for simple minded people, he never talks about politics, just a bunch of senseless bullshyt, it's like listening to a white woman tell jokes.

I feel like Mike Epps reaches towards black people who grew up in the ghetto, suburban nikkas who lived their whole life uppity like Kevin Hart, which is probably why I do not relate to him.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Mike funnier than Katt and Kevin, I feel like Kevin is for simple minded people, he never talks about politics, just a bunch of senseless bullshyt, it's like listening to a white woman tell jokes.

I feel like Mike Epps reaches towards black people who grew up in the ghetto, suburban nikkas who lived their whole life uppity like Kevin Hart, which is probably why I do not relate to him.

How is Kevin uppity?