Mighty No. 9 from the creators of Mega Man

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I don't know whats worse the fact that it's a pure megaman clone or the fact that I don't care not one bit and will cop when it comes out and continue to send him money if the creator needs it. Game looks like polished piffery.

Edit: Dat music :wow:

Capcom :ufdup:

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this on IGN the other day.

It's beautiful brehs :to:
Mighty+Mega+Feels.+Source+shwig.tumblr.com+Found+this+on+tumblr+to+be_d8ee7d_4770741.png

i'm not crying. i'm not crying!

:to:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
the dashing looks kind of over powered and slow

I see what you're saying. As long as they implement sequences that require correctly timed invincible dashes, it shouldn't be a problem.

1:10-1:15 for example. Beef that kinda encounter up for boss battles, implement "bullet hell" levels, make the invincibility drain power, something.

Atleast I hope this the direction they're going in. Last thing I want is a hand-holding megaman game :scusthov:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whats sad, all you guys claiming you can't wait. Then when it drops, you'll skip it like you do all the other games

Megaman 9 & 10 comes to mind. Decent games, people acting like they never been released tho :patrice:

So yeah, most yall nikkaz full of shyt about this title. :salute: the gamers I can count on one hand in this thread that will actually play thru and beat it