Might be done with Console Gaming

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You’re gonna be mad as fukk when you realize that it’ll take 3-5 years after initial launch before you play any of those games on PC if they’re ever even brought to PC.:mjlol:
:jbhmm: can you name examples of this, outside of Rockstar games :jbhmm:

Almost every big game in console history released first on PC :jbhmm:

Call of duty, Diablo 3, Battlefield all released first on PC :jbhmm:

Fortnite released same day :jbhmm:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm ready to say fukk it and go PC.

Sony putting exclusives on there next gen, Microsoft already dropping all there exclusives on there, Pretty much every third party game drops on PC.
There are two Switch emulators in the works.
Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U emulators are playable now
Can run android on that bytch.
Not to mention all the emulators for all the classic consoles in the past.

All your gaming needs are met with PC plus most games are going cross play for multiplayer so you don't even need to pay monthly for online.

Games are cheap as hell and it's easy to find free games. Can use any gamepad from the big three on there.

Master Race gang never gon lose :wow:.
Trust me i did this during this gen and i regret it. You should always have a console/PC combo no matter what system you have.​

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm ready to say fukk it and go PC.

Sony putting exclusives on there next gen, Microsoft already dropping all there exclusives on there, Pretty much every third party game drops on PC.
There are two Switch emulators in the works.
Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U emulators are playable now
Can run android on that bytch.
Not to mention all the emulators for all the classic consoles in the past.

All your gaming needs are met with PC plus most games are going cross play for multiplayer so you don't even need to pay monthly for online.

Games are cheap as hell and it's easy to find free games. Can use any gamepad from the big three on there.

Master Race gang never gon lose :wow:.
Sounds good, but the value of xbox live is being overlooked by you sir. Who is the best cod mw player on pc?

His name is aimbot :francis:
There's no level playing field either, you playing against different framerates and some mo shyt.

Besides, soon we'll be systemless. Then you're free to call it whatever you want. But i didn't buy a pc for gaming purposes is what it'll be so you lose muthafukka :krs:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must’ve missed the Sony press conference where they announced all their games were now coming to pc :mjgrin:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only bought a ps4 for Sony exclusives. I been using emulators for Nintendo exclusives since the gamecube.

I only care about the single player experience. So gaming on the PC is right up my alley.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You too late ps5 gonna be bettr than 500 dollar gpu

Ps3 and ps4 was utter dog shyt compared to even the chpeapest pc setup this was your time to pc game

Now you gotta yo drop them bands like me for that 3080ti to play the next gen games at ,max settings with high frame rates

I mean the 1080ti has the same performance as the rx card that came 9ut a while back and its only 400

Couldnt even run fallen order at 4k 60fps

Thats why i sold mine while it still has value and i will the 3080 in june when it drops

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Come to the dark side breh

oqSm4zL.jpg