Midnight Club is coming to GTA Online

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been eating good getting 50k a mission, bouta buy a garage when i get 2M's. The couple missions i did were fun.
Thats what I really like... these missions are fun as hell and quick

unlike all other heists

I also love the way these new car ride, i bought 3 and Im waiting for that Porsche to drop

The next gen version dropping in November :patrice:

on pc we on it already

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats what I really like... these missions are fun as hell and quick

unlike all other heists

I also love the way these new car ride, i bought 3 and Im waiting for that Porsche to drop

on pc we on it already
all i do is perico heist 1-1.7 milly solo under 20 mins

only heist worth doing. but of course you need a 2 million dollar sub. plus upgrades but I copped that sub and went up 30 mil

ain't had that much money in this game since ps3 lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

only heist worth doing. but of course you need a 2 million dollar sub. plus upgrades but I copped that sub and went up 30 mil

I haven't played in well over 6 months, but put me on here. last I checked, I got $7M inn the bank still. what I need to get in order to do this heist?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GTA got so outta control with all the bullshyt fake vehicles and the exorbitant pricing.

like they got cars that cost more than the price of the game new in virtual currency :pacspit:

Its ridiculous how each car cost $1 million+...:scust::deadrose: fukking ridiculous...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I haven't played in well over 6 months, but put me on here. last I checked, I got $7M inn the bank still. what I need to get in order to do this heist?

You got enough all you need is enough to buy the auto shop and one of the new cars...:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cayo perico heist i got the submarine no upgrades. 2 mil for the sub and i bought the helicopter you store in it after the first couple of heists to do shyt faster like getting to the water.

check youtube and see folks do single solo runs of the cayo perico heist and they give you the fastest strategy. I did it the first time couple weeks ago and now I can knock it out in 15-16 mins. the set up missions are also relatively fast compared to any other heist. one you learn the lay of that island and the compound it's like hitman. I move through and head shot all the guards grab loot. don't be too quick until you learn the patterns which won't take long.

once I got it I banked millions. I can hit the elite challenge on this bish no problem. mos def the easiest heist in this game and the faster legit money to be had.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its ridiculous how each car cost $1 million+...:scust::deadrose: fukking ridiculous...
They are overpriced as fukk, can't lie....

I bought 3 of them

That's my go to also

But i use the buddy system, me and another person do individual setups then do the heist together, even split and we pull around 2.2 million

Unless you get fukking Tequila

Another thing thats dope is I've helped so many people that I get an invite to do it all the time, and i just go help open doors and collect a check for not even firing a bullet
:angry::angry::angry::angry:HOW DARE YOU nikkaS LIKE THIS GAME, I DONT LIKE THAT shyt!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Got the game for free from epic, gonna jump in the online one of these days and see whats up :mjlit: