MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
“Ancient Beings”

B1-FEFC83-C6-FF-4-E20-93-F5-CA21-B08-C80-B9.png

07-D683-AB-0-BD3-499-B-BD7-D-875-C9995-F45-C.png

392-AD15-D-5462-4438-A3-FE-CEE45-F890-DED.png

DD752777-3683-4-BC8-870-E-780-DD9-AF0-D45.png

Daps
I've been playing with Dalle2 it is gonna take some time to figure out the algorithms.

It definitely produces way better photo realistic images than Midjourney off top.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Oooooo… midjourney getting busy on that ass.. but once we get a hold of Dalle 2 strengths we gonna really see what time it is.

MidJourney is 4ever my shyt tho

I think Dalle shines at creating realistic human images...When it comes to fantasy stuff, I kinda like what Midjourney cooks up better.

I need to check reddit and see if there are some advanced Dalle prompts tp get better results

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i don't know if i'll be buying any credits for Dalle lol!!

So me and my girl went to Duck Duck Goose on Friday for dinner, the next morning I tried to use a prompt to recreate an AI version of her, based on what she was wearing that night. This was the prompt that worked best:

beautiful, pretty face, black, long black skinny dreads, green spaghetti string knitted halter top, light blue denim jeans, hoop nose ring, no makeup, woman, full body, dark brown skin, instagram, video vixen, nice body, photo realistic, very detailed, 8k (and testp of course for MidJourney)

Midjourney struggled with creating her hoop nose ring and making her dreads skinnier even when I specified that. Sometimes when I upscaled the image, her top would change from green to another color. But, overall I felt REALLY good about some of the images and their variations, so much so that I decided to show her.

After a few tries i even got some images that made her question how did I get the program to merge her face into the image when I showed it to her. It did a great job of capturing her complexion and overall look.

These were her favorites

wiltjayhawk88_beautiful_pretty_face_black_long_black_skinny_dre_a66987a3-27e8-4ff4-85eb-8de7355823ee.png

wiltjayhawk88_beautiful_pretty_face_black_long_black_skinny_dre_1edc4f83-de81-402c-a2d9-71a722a6bf90.png

Now, below is what Dalle-2 did with the same prompt.

Also did not create any nose rings at all, dreads very poorly done. Despite the "pretty face, beautiful" key words, most of the women came out mad busted.

No option to "upscale the images". Does a terrible job of giving a decent shade of brown for her skin despite me specifying dark brown skin with a lot being a lighter shade of brown.

So far, I could not replicate any images that capture her overall look or vibe. I wouldn't even have dreamt of showing her this shyt.
:mjlol:

Mind you, this is the same exact prompt!

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-29-12-beautiful-pretty-face-black-long-black-dreads-green-spaghetti-strin.png

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-34-05.png

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-50-49-beautiful-pretty-face-black-long-black-skinny-dreads-tied-back-gree.png

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-52-25.png

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dalle shines at creating realistic human images...When it comes to fantasy stuff, I kinda like what Midjourney cooks up better.

I need to check reddit and see if there are some advanced Dalle prompts tp get better results
I was thinking the same but idek bro.. check my post above :francis:
Same, but they want a valid phone number. Thanks but no thanks. I can't think of a single good reason why they would need that.
yea, if you're hesitant about that, I don't think this dalle shyt is worth it off first glance

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

So me and my girl went to Duck Duck Goose on Friday for dinner, the next morning I tried to use a prompt to recreate an AI version of her, based on what she was wearing that night. This was the prompt that worked best:

Midjourney struggled with creating her hoop nose ring and making her dreads skinnier even when I specified that. Sometimes when I upscaled the image, her top would change from green to another color. But, overall I felt REALLY good about some of the images and their variations, so much so that I decided to show her.

After a few tries i even got some images that made her question how did I get the program to merge her face into the image when I showed it to her. It did a great job of capturing her complexion and overall look.

These were her favorites

wiltjayhawk88_beautiful_pretty_face_black_long_black_skinny_dre_a66987a3-27e8-4ff4-85eb-8de7355823ee.png

wiltjayhawk88_beautiful_pretty_face_black_long_black_skinny_dre_1edc4f83-de81-402c-a2d9-71a722a6bf90.png

Also did not create any nose rings at all, dreads very poorly done. Despite the "pretty face, beautiful" key words, most of the women came out mad busted.

No option to "upscale the images". Does a terrible job of giving a decent shade of brown for her skin despite me specifying dark brown skin with a lot being a lighter shade of brown.

So far, I could not replicate any images that capture her overall look or vibe. I wouldn't even have dreamt of showing her this shyt.

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-29-12-beautiful-pretty-face-black-long-black-dreads-green-spaghetti-strin.png

DALL-E-2022-09-04-20-50-49-beautiful-pretty-face-black-long-black-skinny-dreads-tied-back-gree.png

:whoo:

The Midjourney turned out great...it looks like a dope painting of a cute woman.

Dalle looks like it took a picture off google images and then put an ugly filter on top :laff: I dont know why Dalle faces look like that lol

The first girl from Dalle has the body type of a "realistic" woman you'd see off the street. With some command tweaks, I believe Dalle will produce a more "accurate" depiction of a woman, while Midjourney is giving us a more aesthetically pleasing version lol

with that said, I think im gonna hold on to my unlimited membership w/ Midjourney :skip:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just drove back from Detroit from a family reunion today, was looking at this thread a lil bit at some pit stops along the way.

I'm about to see what I can make with this.
:demonic:

My lil sister illustrates anime emo characters and my brother is a graphic designer, I'm about to shyt on them
:banderas:

:lolbron:

JK

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

These were her favorites

So what you're saying is.... Dall-E is racist
:mjpls: