MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to believe a AI came up with some of these images....like my brain is not comprehending. Some of these are way to good. Like..I just don't understand :wow: :wow:
Source images in the database are probably broken down into components with a tag/keyword... e.g. foot, leg, car, smile etc, User inserts request, then AI randomly selects images according to keywords given. Also grouping/sequences according to the sentence given. Then AI applies relative filters and brush strokes.

a <child> [<jumping> in the <air>] at <night> in the <city>, <filter>, <filter>

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it only possible to view your grid photos separately after upscaling them?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Neo Tokyo

9199fbdb-0dd9-4f9b-abe8-cd0c799c447c_progress_image_69.webp

eperdomo86_Cyberpunk_Tokyo_hologram_billboards_futuristic_neon__1c749d29-1196-4569-a930-026fb070e736.png

eperdomo86_Cyberpunk_Tokyo_hologram_billboards_futuristic_neon__f0b3fae1-5416-445b-9baa-16bca0823ad9.png

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Q: Are you taking investment?

We are not taking equity investment at this time. Business partnerships and donations are welcome.

Q: I'm a reporter / blogger and want to write something

Please reach out to press@midjourney.com

Q: Where does your funding come from?

Funding comes from business partnerships, donations, and our own savings.

Q: What's the business model for what we're using here?

We're figuring things out, but our goal is to allow as many people access to these technologies as possible.

Q: Can I help? Are you hiring?

Yes! Email careers@midjourney.com about what you enjoy doing (twitter/linkedin/resume helps us respond faster)

Rights you give to Midjourney

By using the Services, you grant to Midjourney, its successors, and assigns a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute text, and image prompts you input into the Services, or Assets produced by the service at your direction. This license survives termination of this Agreement by any party, for any reason.

If you purchase a private plan, you may bypass some of these public sharing defaults.

I can’t really find anything on selling the work you create even if you’re a paid member.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Source images in the database are probably broken down into components with a tag/keyword... e.g. foot, leg, car, smile etc, User inserts request, then AI randomly selects images according to keywords given. Also grouping/sequences according to the sentence given. Then AI applies relative filters and brush strokes.

a <child> [<jumping> in the <air>] at <night> in the <city>, <filter>, <filter>
Naw bro we’re past this being AI. Last year the government finally revealed that UFOs are real now we have this magical technology.

The only answer is aliens breh. They’re here and they’re getting ready to reveal themselves :wow: