MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This turned out better than I expected :obama:

rasta in monk clothing wielding a katana standing in a grassy hilltop --s 50 --v 5.1

Secure_Da_Bag_rasta_in_monk_clothing_wielding_a_katana_standing_ec2c1ec7-ba6f-4692-bc89-f443393b824e.png

EDIT: Be ready for the next chapter in the Afro Samurai series. Rasta Samurai. :wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Adobe released the beta version of their A.I. imaging program Firefly. Since I have an Adobe Cloud subscription I got access to it and this is what it pumped out.

firefly-jimmy-butler-standing-atop-a-mountain-wearing-a-crown-holding-a-flaming-basketball-59559.jpg

firefly-cinematic-still-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-2.jpg

firefly-advertisement-style-photography-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-1.jpg

firefly-cinematic-still-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-1.jpg

firefly-advertisement-style-photography-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-59559-1.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-28716-2.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-59559-2.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-98587.jpg
firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-28716-1.jpg

Decent results, but you can definitely see the flaws. One of our Creative Directors who's become something of an A.I. guru, told me that Adobe's A.I. is flawed because it's working off a limited data set. He thinks it's because Adobe is being strict with what data their A.I. uses because Adobe is being careful of the legal issues whereas Midjourney right now doesn't care and will roll with the legal punches.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Adobe released the beta version of their A.I. imaging program Firefly. Since I have an Adobe Cloud subscription I got access to it and this is what it pumped out.

firefly-jimmy-butler-standing-atop-a-mountain-wearing-a-crown-holding-a-flaming-basketball-59559.jpg

firefly-cinematic-still-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-2.jpg

firefly-advertisement-style-photography-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-1.jpg

firefly-cinematic-still-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559-1.jpg

firefly-advertisement-style-photography-ancient-african-samurai-clan-near-coastline-59559.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-59559-1.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-28716-2.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-59559-2.jpg

firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-98587.jpg
firefly-ancient-african-samurai-clan-28716-1.jpg

Decent results, but you can definitely see the flaws. One of our Creative Directors who's become something of an A.I. guru, told me that Adobe's A.I. is flawed because it's working off a limited data set. He thinks it's because Adobe is being strict with what data their A.I. uses because Adobe is being careful of the legal issues whereas Midjourney right now doesn't care and will roll with the legal punches.
Adobe's platform is using art and imagery that they either own or have permission to train their model after. That's the difference.