MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How them hands lookin in v5 tho :shaq:
better, but it still fukks it up. its like a 50/50 which is better than the previous 0% lol.

i just put 'man holding a glass cup' and this came up :manny:
0_2.png

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
0_3.png

version 5 even nails food and i didnt have to make the prompt complex. previously i can make it look like this i know what prompts/keywords to use, but now i dont even have to go that far. it just knows. it recorded my favorites (make sure to always hit likes on your favorite upscales youve created) and now it just knows. scary shyt.
0_3.png

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
it can nail celebrities/public figures a lot better.

0_1.png

but sometimes its mild, at that point you have to be a little more detail. for example these were supposed to be 'brad pitt in a manila slum' 'asap rocky in a manila slum' and it came out with these
0_0.png

0_1.png

still dope. but at that point you just have to start word playing to get it exact. and then from there, make sure to hit that like. so it records it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i own a leica camera. i told ai to take a specific type of pic how i imagined with my specific camera, and it did it with the same quality. i dont need to go outside no mo :wow:
or ill just take a few pics, then shoot it to ai to make it better. and then shoot it to photoshop and improve the composition even better. at this point shyt is about to get on another level.

8GP50dh.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
still trying to get it to remix things ive done in C4D but its not fully quite there. have to put more hours into to figuring it out. still impressed by the minor details tho, like the reflection on the marble floors. its catching things but not quite there yet.
0_3.png

Last edited: