MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
lpDZvop.png

:ehh:

What did you write

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are using a free or a trial account for Midjourney, you are granted a Commons Noncommercial 4.0 Attribution International License, which means that you'd be able to use the images as long as you don't sell them or make money off them, and as long as you give credit (“attribution”) to Midjourney.Aug 9, 2022

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Trade secret. A big selling point of this AI is to let your imagination run wild.

I got some other creations that I came up with that are outside of box that I could share.

:demonic:

But which one in particular are you referring to? The mummified golden skeleton with the jewels?

Building on fire

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
If you are using a free or a trial account for Midjourney, you are granted a Commons Noncommercial 4.0 Attribution International License, which means that you'd be able to use the images as long as you don't sell them or make money off them, and as long as you give credit (“attribution”) to Midjourney.Aug 9, 2022

Call me when I can use it for an album coverr

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Graphic designers and music producers going to be in a tough spot after the next few years.

Can't compete with something that generates good art in a second or two.

If you make music, you can download something like songen and create full on songs with a single clinck in seconds and can play around by mixing genres together:
"drill beats with Latin melodies and pop chord progressions with a west coast bounce"

It'll not only generate the audio but give you the midi and everything for every single instrument. It'll even create the drops and transitions for the entire song.

I've actually used this a few times but taking the midi notes and using my favorite sounds. shyt is too easy now and gets better.

This person sees it:

If everyone is a music producer, no one is :lolbron:

But really this might be the thing to finally force them to up their game if they want to stay in music.

If anyone can create mediocre beats/music easily, the value of mediocre stuff produced now will drop dramatically. Only the truly stand out stuff will stick. This is good for the market overall

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If everyone is a music producer, no one is :lolbron:

But really this might be the thing to finally force them to up their game if they want to stay in music.

If anyone can create mediocre beats/music easily, the value of mediocre stuff produced now will drop dramatically. Only the truly stand out stuff will stick. This is good for the market overall
It'll definitely depend, the cream always rises, but a lot of the stuff will be A.I inspired or even started with an A.I to give the main idea before they touch it up.

Many more people will be able to make music, however that's already been a thing: the last few years have already seen an insane rise in people making music thanks to all the youtube tutorials on DAWS like FL, Ableton, Logic, etc.

However, that increase in music hasn't really resulted in better music the last few years. If anything, everyone simply copies what everyone else is doing and that's why you have albums with literally 15-30 different producers on them that nobody really knows who all sound the same.