Middle Eastern Girls >>>>>>> White/Black/Latina

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
like latinas they have a short shelf life. Many of em looking :flabbynsick: by the time they hit 25.

There is actually an arab chick at my work, she is way past her prime but her attitude makes me wanna fukk the shyt out of her lol.

Arab mixed with black is :ahh: status though

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
extraordinary%2Bclaims.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
on the rizzle..i know a few arab and persian chicks..from both east and west coast and they come in delicious flavors..some resemble latinas but latinas are their own levels of beauty and sexiness.

I met some great looking arabic chicks in north africa during my visits mnany years ago.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Saying middle eastern females over latinas is a BOLD statement.

kinda but not really. latina's have amazing bodies in their primes but they tend to go downhill after a certain point. in terms of sheer "beauty," it's not a stretch to say that middle eastern women have them beat....everybody has their own tastes though....some people are just about t*ts and a fat ass.....others look at the whole package when defining what is and isn't beautiful when it comes to females.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
kinda but not really. latina's have amazing bodies in their primes but they tend to go downhill after a certain point. in terms of sheer "beauty," it's not a stretch to say that middle eastern women have them beat....everybody has their own tastes though....some people are just about t*ts and a fat ass.....others look at the whole package when defining what is and isn't beautiful when it comes to females.

And middle eastern women have a long shelf life? Man I went to school with tons of middle eastern folks and none of them had a mom, aunt, or older sister I would even consider sleeping with.