Microsoft’s new VALL-E AI can clone your voice from a three-second audio clip

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
What are the beneficial applications for this?

A lot of dead artists are going to be cranking out new hits.

A properly interactive version of Versus for Beethoven and Mozart, complete with trash talking.

Restoration of old movies
using this and the visual equivalent as well.

Low budget internet DJs are going to be saturated with vocal drops from dope artists.

Someone is going to Once Upon A Time In Shaolin the the rap game and start making better music than living artists using this. "Yeah, I algo'd your voice. You were using it wrong."

Overall its pretty crazy because best believe they used the infancy stages of this tech to create vocal fingerprints for everyone as the folds in your throat are unique so they've probably already got files on everyone from snooping socials. When talented netkids get this its going to be a free for all in terms of image pimping and all of those fantasy limewires remixes from back when with 50 artists will actually become real.

In a fake sense.

VALL-E
DALL-E

who's naming this shyt

walle---blogroll-1604651447059_160w.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot of dead artists are going to be cranking out new hits.

A properly interactive version of Versus for Beethoven and Mozart, complete with trash talking.

Restoration of old movies
using this and the visual equivalent as well.

Low budget internet DJs are going to be saturated with vocal drops from dope artists.

Someone is going to Once Upon A Time In Shaolin the the rap game and start making better music than living artists using this. "Yeah, I algo'd your voice. You were using it wrong."

Overall its pretty crazy because best believe they used the infancy stages of this tech to create vocal fingerprints for everyone as the folds in your throat are unique so they've probably already got files on everyone from snooping socials. When talented netkids get this its going to be a free for all in terms of image pimping and all of those fantasy limewires remixes from back when with 50 artists will actually become real.

In a fake sense.

walle---blogroll-1604651447059_160w.jpg

New hits by dead artists

:blessed:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
New hits by dead artists

:blessed:

I really don't know how to feel about that one. I spoke on it during the whole FN-Meka thing:

"Lets say if they generate picture perfect digital versions that possess an algorithm based on the stars output, life, vibe and all of that to create a one to one clone made of pixels and tricknology would you listen? It would feel creepy as hell to hear a new Nefarious B.I.T and NuPawk track but you’d check it out of morbid curiosity.
Next thing you know you’re vibing and it feels like you switched timelines to the one where they lived and boom! Instant second childhood.

Now take that an expand it across the range of not just musical artists but painters, sculptors etc… and you’ll see where we’re headed"

Its wildly disrespectful as it isn't the artist themselves but I get the feeling the trick they're going to pimp on this is getting closure from dead relatives for that "One last conversation" angle where they clone their image, VR you into speaking to them and let you get what you need off your chest and have them respond as you wish based on biomarkers scanning your vitals and brainwaves for digital wish fulfillment.

People will line up for that closure and pay whatever they ask without objecting and after that it'll be all over the market as you see Malcolm X selling life insurance.

:francis:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There goes "A.I can never replace ___ because the human touch!"

Management about to be all algorithms.

Last edited: