Microsoft won Gamescom

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Lol @ smooth3d dapping this when he's the one of the biggest Xbox Stans in the Arcadium
@ChrisDorner whats your definition of a stan? To me a stan is a person who lies etc. to try and defend his console. I have not lied about anything. Everytime I challenge anyone to prove me wrong they cant. So no I'm not a stan, I'm a realist.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won what exactly, exclusive games that are available on release?
I haven't been paying attention, I have 0 interest in what they have after the unveiling of the One and having owned that awful 360, I'm going to assume they paid for timed exclusives.

But you know the deal when Naughty Dog and the rest of the SONY owned studios start releasing those exclusives on superior hardware. :takedat:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@ChrisDorner I don't fukk with you at all my nikka you know that *pause ?* but I see you've been very reasonable lately.

But the Coli needs those 10 star threads don't let your Playstanleys down, someone has to carry the torch.

All y'all like :whoa: now. Don't give up

Man they still got Rekka and Fatboi, the Lebron and KD of the PSstans! :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nope. Killer Instinct, Ryse and the rest of their titles looked like trash. Only DR3, Forza 5, and project spark look remotely interesting.

Sony won :stopitslime:

No better yet, PC won. :blessed: Next gen BF4 starts Oct.29th.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
@ChrisDorner I don't fukk with you at all my nikka you know that *pause ?* but I see you've been very reasonable lately.

But the Coli needs those 10 star threads don't let your Playstanleys down, someone has to carry the torch.

All y'all like :whoa: now. Don't give up

Some nikkas turn bytch when swimmin with big fish :mjpls:

It's called The Lion's Den for a reason :jawalrus:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Some nikkas turn bytch when swimmin with big fish :mjpls:

It's called The Lion's Den for a reason :jawalrus:
Lmao i admitted they came with the better presentation today

that doesn't mean I'm on microsofts nuts like you though. Xbox one still the little brother to the ps4 :ufdup:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope. Killer Instinct, Ryse and the rest of their titles looked like trash. Only DR3, Forza 5, and project spark look remotely interesting.

Sony won :stopitslime:

No better yet, PC won. :blessed: Next gen BF4 starts Oct.29th.

Killer instinct looks great! will it be fun... who knows. Those effects look really good though. Ryse is one of the best looking games of Next gen. you may say it doesn't look like I'll enjoy it the game but it looks great. Gameplay looks better than that 50 seconds of rime.