Microsoft will build native Xbox games for the cloud, and the woman behind Portal will lead

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You were ok with your console only working if it had an internet connection that was checked every 24 hours?
:picard:
When was the last time your console wasn't online? Do you really use your console offline?

Do you have internet issues, if you did would you be sitting around gaming in your console without internet?

What is your gamertag, I want to see the last 10 games you played, I bet you they mostly online based. When you answer those questions you'll realize you been fooled. These systems still check to see because otherwise anyone with games can download them on another console and then get offline. It don't work like that today bruh :stopitslime:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
When was the last time your console wasn't online? Do you really use your console offline?

Do you have internet issues, if you did would you be sitting around gaming in your console without internet?

What is your gamertag, I want to see the last 10 games you played, I bet you they mostly online based. When you answer those questions you'll realize you been fooled. These systems still check to see because otherwise anyone with games can download them on another console and then get offline. It don't work like that today bruh :stopitslime:

Some people don’t have internet but like to enjoy offline games. Hell I was without internet for 5 days a few weeks back and if my console required an internet connection to play I would have been shyt outta luck.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Some people don’t have internet but like to enjoy offline games. Hell I was without internet for 5 days a few weeks back and if my console required an internet connection to play I would have been shyt outta luck.
Why should the evolution of gaming be held back by these people that don't factor when it comes to a next gen console? This lie that there's a large segment of gamers without internet is bogus. And if it checked every 30 days then even your 5 day outage wouldn't have been an issue. Seriously tho if you couldn't play a game for a few days that would be best for you. Hear me out, real spit...

If you can't step away from a videogame console for a few days then the problem is you. You can't detach, and the mere thought of even having to possibly do it one day has you going :whoa: but again, the truth is you're system is always online. You had a little 5 day outage eh? I haven't had an outage in 2yrs and when I did it was for a couple hours. Life is short my nikka so this fake scenario of being without gaming for a day or two would only be good for you :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Honestly Stadia had cloud only games because Stadia itself was cloud only. Xbox has console hardware so they don't really need cloud only games. I guess maybe the theory is they can do more in games if they keep all the compute power on the cloud side?
Xcloud plays to browser based and mobile phone gaming as their primary driver.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Honestly Stadia had cloud only games because Stadia itself was cloud only. Xbox has console hardware so they don't really need cloud only games. I guess maybe the theory is they can do more in games if they keep all the compute power on the cloud side?
Bingo!!!

But, here's where it fell apart. Xbox made it clear back during crackdown development that this future is based on developers embracing it and developers for the most part are not willing to gamble. Studios can close if a game fails in this climate so they couldn't find real backing and then shyt like this happened..
You were ok with your console only working if it had an internet connection that was checked every 24 hours?
:picard:
And with stupidity like that being the norm that a nikka still says it in 2021? Now you see why it didn't happen in 2013 like it was going to. Now can somebody inform this a$$hole above that you still can't use your Xbox one offline for longer than a month without "checking in" and I believe Sony does the same. Regardless nikkaz acting like they didn't do that still makes me legit angry because they the reason we was held back :facepalm:
Xcloud plays to browser based and mobile phone gaming as their primary driver.
It's only browser based on iOS because apple was trying to stop gamepass from competing with Apple arcade. And they have tested it on PC but PC, windows, Microsoft, so you know they gamepass app is in the windows store. Most would be better off with that than browser based but at the same time Microsoft will perfect all the different ways.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's only browser based on iOS because apple was trying to stop gamepass from competing with Apple arcade. And they have tested it on PC but PC, windows, Microsoft, so you know they gamepass app is in the windows store. Most would be better off with that than browser based but at the same time Microsoft will perfect all the different ways.

Tell me more Courtdog. :feedme: