Microsoft To Go Big At This Year’s E3

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XBox One was such a disaster. They actually had a spark when xbox 360 was beating the ps3. Now they're a fukking joke.

Though I'm still rooting for them. Competition is a good thing. Can't have Nintendo dominating every gen. (Wii U was a fluke)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If the games they're working on are any good or AAA games it'll be minimum 3 years until we hear about them. The Xbox One's pretty much done, I think M$ fell back and is focusing on the next console.

Speaking of the next console, it doesn't help that Obsidian is releasing the Outer Lands soon as a multiplat and will likely be focused on that for the foreseeable future.
There is no way to know what these companies had at time of acquisition. It's in the realm of possibility that these companies had games in the works already.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They don't have a choice. Sony isn't there this year. The way they been buying studios they better come with the fire EXCLUSIVES...cuz if not...then its just Sony's press conference with a few indie games no one is gonna buy.

M$ has had such a garbage few years not to mention they've looked EXTRA soft ever since the Switch came through and crushed the buildings. The ALSO STILL run the risk of being first in-spite of being BEST I feel like they are going to rush their next console and get smashed again by Sony/Nintendo.

All of their top titles besides Forza aren't carrying weight like that. I'd be interested to see what they even have in the works.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MS 2019 Conference

*Opens with dubstep*

Forza 8
-Amazing multi platform title-
Gear 5
-Amazing multi platform indie title-
Halo 6

*Closes with dubstep*
igg4k6.gif