Microsoft to enter the handheld market and more = game over

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m 27 with a corporate job and a family breh. Don’t try to talk shyt because I thrive in my adult life and still have fun like a kid :hubie:

Worried about how handle my time....nikka please:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
27, corporate job :whew:

Then why you going round telling people you a skateboarder? Do you thrash to work? I ask because as you worded it im "worried" about how you handle your time. Don't ever stop having fun like a kid but realize you can't be a kid forever. Im certain there are adults who have time to game on the go. That's not the issue at hand. Im speaking in generals, adults generally don't have time for all that. You took personal offense like if it isn't true making you appear younger and less corporate than you claim. I don't do corporate, I'm just a small time BOSS but that's neither here nor there

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Today the totality of what gamepass encompasses is what will be explained here. Being able to stream to any device is cool but we as consumers don't grasp how cool. Imagine if xbox were to release a dedicated handheld. Wouldn't any "gamer" be interested in what this device might bring to the gaming landscape?

Look at the thread title, if that didn't interest you then why are you here?

Unbeknownst to you, gamepass including xcloud doesn't just make it so a feature you maybe don't use today will be available. What it essentially does is it gives you the option to turn any device into this threads title. Nobody thinks "xbox handheld" when you talk about gamepass but that is exactly what xcloud is. Except instead of having a separate ecosystem you can play your current library without having to be restricted by the power of undocked hardware ala the switch (720p for the loss)

Speaking of switch, the charm isn't to play its AAA titles on the go. You wanna play those docked on a big screen. Games like the touryst, tetris/ etc are cool on the go. Well you can do either very soon. When speaking on if gamepass is a deal or not are you factoring in that you get access to ther xbox handheld (in theory)

Well if it does make sense, you'll wanna eat properly which I'll of course show you how to. A standard bluetooth xbox controller will work, clips that connect a cellphone to a controller will run for $15 on average. If you want something a little fancier? Here you go.

Universal Gaming Controller for Xbox- Razer Kishi

A little pricey but I think I'll pull the trigger. I feel it'll solidify the handheld experience, like I can see myself using this over pulling out a controller.
This is gonna fail just like when Microsoft tried to come for Nintendo with the Kinect. I don't know you, so theres no bias here but almost everything you said was incredibly stupid. The charm for switch isn't to play AAA titles on the go? Right before corona hit I had a flight to Vancouver which was about 5 hours from New York. I brought my Luigi';s Mansion 3 with me and had a great time. Second kids today don't really play games mobile unless its some candy crush, Johnny trigger, light hearted stuff. Consider how Fortnite mobile failed. They prefer the console. Then the older demographic will not play games mobile either, they need a console. Really its only Nintendo who has the handheld/mobile market on lock. Even before the switch a lot of their AAA titles were made for handheld. Pokemon, Top Down Zelda games, Mario, etc etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If they can make a handheld steam console with a high capacity laptop hardrive. Or one of those new chip harddrives they sell I'd cop

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Not game over but I’m looking forward to this shyt

Was tired of hearing about Japan having a game streaming service and America being left out to dry

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is gonna fail just like when Microsoft tried to come for Nintendo with the Kinect. I don't know you, so theres no bias here but almost everything you said was incredibly stupid. The charm for switch isn't to play AAA titles on the go? Right before corona hit I had a flight to Vancouver which was about 5 hours from New York. I brought my Luigi';s Mansion 3 with me and had a great time. Second kids today don't really play games mobile unless its some candy crush, Johnny trigger, light hearted stuff. Consider how Fortnite mobile failed. They prefer the console. Then the older demographic will not play games mobile either, they need a console. Really its only Nintendo who has the handheld/mobile market on lock. Even before the switch a lot of their AAA titles were made for handheld. Pokemon, Top Down Zelda games, Mario, etc etc.
What I say is always incredibly intelligent, but it's ok if you didn't catch it at first because that's not how genius works :hula: everybody don't get it.

In your case you make my point for me while acting like you achieved the opposite :snoop: here are your exact words...
Second kids today don't really play games mobile unless its some candy crush, Johnny trigger, light hearted stuff. Consider how Fortnite mobile failed. They prefer the console. Then the older demographic will not play games mobile either, they need a console.
Now in your extreme case where you was taking a 5hr flight that negates my points and your own words? word? Gamepass you not the expert here, you have no vision. I don't want a dedicated handheld device but my phone goes everywhere, just having the option to game via my phone whenever I want works exactly like how the switch worked for you. Now peep this below...
If they can make a handheld steam console with a high capacity laptop hardrive. Or one of those new chip harddrives they sell I'd cop
See @Squirtle he doesn't understand that you don't need a steam handheld, or a high capacity laptop HD when you have the cloud. You can stream any of that. And to those who have doubts? Do you doubt you have internet everywhere you go? (Well, most places) because that's the only barrier from streaming anything anywhere. @Mowgli has a cellphone, all he needs is a controller and he can play his entire library plus new shyt from a gamepass subscription.

I understand Nintendo had ruled virtually unopposed, now what are you playing today on the go, pikmin?pokemon? Cuz right this second I can play halo, call of duty, tekken 7, the touryst :banderas: anywhere and I don't gotta track down a $400 switch to play inferior versions of multiplat titles. Yes Nintendo has the best 1st party but they horrible in 3rd party. The free streaming and way more titles to play xbox handheld option is the better value and easier to try out ecosystem.

Do you recognize that at all? :dahell: talking to you here @Squirtle

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What I say is always incredibly intelligent, but it's ok if you didn't catch it at first because that's not how genius works :hula: everybody don't get it.

In your case you make my point for me while acting like you achieved the opposite :snoop: here are your exact words...

Now in your extreme case where you was taking a 5hr flight that negates my points and your own words? word? Gamepass you not the expert here, you have no vision. I don't want a dedicated handheld device but my phone goes everywhere, just having the option to game via my phone whenever I want works exactly like how the switch worked for you. Now peep this below...

See @Squirtle he doesn't understand that you don't need a steam handheld, or a high capacity laptop HD when you have the cloud. You can stream any of that. And to those who have doubts? Do you doubt you have internet everywhere you go? (Well, most places) because that's the only barrier from streaming anything anywhere. @Mowgli has a cellphone, all he needs is a controller and he can play his entire library plus new shyt from a gamepass subscription.

I understand Nintendo had ruled virtually unopposed, now what are you playing today on the go, pikmin?pokemon? Cuz right this second I can play halo, call of duty, tekken 7, the touryst :banderas: anywhere and I don't gotta track down a $400 switch to play inferior versions of multiplat titles. Yes Nintendo has the best 1st party but they horrible in 3rd party. The free streaming and way more titles to play xbox handheld option is the better value and easier to try out ecosystem.

Do you recognize that at all? :dahell: talking to you here @Squirtle
Why would I want to stream from the cloud with a fukking handheld u bozo.

Sounds like another subscription service that will equate to slowdowns and ass. It's not the time for that

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Why would I want to stream from the cloud with a fukking handheld u bozo.

Sounds like another subscription service that will equate to slowdowns and ass. It's not the time for that
You saying that out of jealousy doesn't make it false. Again, I've played tekken 7 in my car outside of Walmart just to test it out. 4G/LTE metro PCS not even the main tmobile internet and it was playable with little hiccups but nothing that affected gameplay. Im about to upgrade to 5g, I hear your concerns but what if it works as good for you as it did me? Would you splurge the no money down since you can try the service for free (1st month) I know you like tekken, fight night champion? Madden? What part of I can do that right now do you not quite grasp? You're a gamer, when Sony tried but failed at streaming ps3 games to the vita every Sony fanboy was on board. Uh oh, I just EXPOSED!!! the fukk outta all of you :wow:

/Forum

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You saying that out of jealousy doesn't make it false. Again, I've played tekken 7 in my car outside of Walmart just to test it out. 4G/LTE metro PCS not even the main tmobile internet and it was playable with little hiccups but nothing that affected gameplay. Im about to upgrade to 5g, I hear your concerns but what if it works as good for you as it did me? Would you splurge the no money down since you can try the service for free (1st month) I know you like tekken, fight night champion? Madden? What part of I can do that right now do you not quite grasp? You're a gamer, when Sony tried but failed at streaming ps3 games to the vita every Sony fanboy was on board. Uh oh, I just EXPOSED!!! the fukk outta all of you :wow:

/Forum
I'm not really interested in asking people for their Wi-Fi password every time I want to play my game outside of my house

That's it is dead for camping, hospitals, planes. And any other place that requires money to get online or blocks connections like that

This is definitely something in Xbot would fall 4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm not really interested in asking people for their Wi-Fi password every time I want to play my game outside of my house

That's it is dead for camping, hospitals, planes. And any other place that requires money to get online or blocks connections like that

This is definitely something in Xbot would fall 4
You use your cellphones internet. Maybe you don't have your own internet and you're used to asking other nikkaz to use their hotspot?

You got cricket my nikka? Boost? The free government joints? You then getting government assistance and you stay in a fukked up area where there's no free wifi in a hospital (again your phone still works but wifi is standard where I live)

If you camping you not supposed to be gaming so fukk boy statement

Planes, ok P. Diddy. I guess the idea is now useless. They should scrap it huh man :umad:

Should we go over your post in the vita streaming thread or nah?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You use your cellphones internet. Maybe you don't have your own internet and you're used to asking other nikkaz to use their hotspot?

You got cricket my nikka? Boost? The free government joints? You then getting government assistance and you stay in a fukked up area where there's no free wifi in a hospital (again your phone still works but wifi is standard where I live)

If you camping you not supposed to be gaming so fukk boy statement

Planes, ok P. Diddy. I guess the idea is now useless. They should scrap it huh man :umad:

Should we go over your post in the vita streaming thread or nah?
T mobile hotspot????stop stop.

trust me I've been up and down the block with this remote play hotspot life it is trash it is ass

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
T mobile hotspot????stop stop.

trust me I've been up and down the block with this remote play hotspot life it is trash it is ass
Then you're proving you wanted the feature to work. But since vita couldn't do it right you have your doubts about xcloud. Well you shouldn't, it works. So there's nothing left to discuss then, welcome to the greener side :handshake: