Microsoft should make a handheld.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
A portable GamePass machine would be great.
:ehh:
If they could manage to put Xbox One-level graphics in a handheld I’d cop Day 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are…

Gear-Steam-Deck-Valve.jpg

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Why do they need a handheld when Game Pass can be played on phones right now?
Offline play, bigger screen, integrated controls, no need for a perfect internet connection, dedicated more powerful hardware…

Why release Surfaces when you can run Windows and Excel and shyt on other PC/tablets?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Offline play, bigger screen, integrated controls, no need for a perfect internet connection, dedicated more powerful hardware…

Why release Surfaces when you can run Windows and Excel and shyt on other PC/tablets?
Microsoft is in the business of selling Game Pass. They never have needed a handheld and still don't. Like saying why doesn't Netflix make a dedicated streaming device when all Netflix wants is to sell you a streaming service.

A Surface is a productivity tool.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Microsoft is in the business of selling Game Pass. They never have needed a handheld and still don't. Like saying why doesn't Netflix make a dedicated streaming device when all Netflix wants is to sell you a streaming service.

A Surface is a productivity tool.
Comparing it to Netflix is misinformed at best…disingenuous at worst. Completely different technologies. GamePass games aren’t movies with no continuous, dynamic user input.

And a Surface is essentially no different than the plethora of other tablets that are out there… The “productivity” is in the software…
So if they can make a Surface to push their productivity software…they can make a handheld to further push GamePass. I mean…why even release the Series X if it’s JUST about GamePass…