Microsoft Minecraft deal official 2.5B

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its big i know but it reeks of being a fad. Next gen Minecraft isn't going to be that different than last gen. Doesn't advance gaming and is a huge risk.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Its big i know but it reeks of being a fad. Next gen Minecraft isn't going to be that different than last gen. Doesn't advance gaming and is a huge risk.

Legos have been getting played forever breh. My 7 and 6 year olds are fanatical about it. It's been around too long to really call it a fad any longer.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
They were to lazy to make their own Minecraft clone like Sony too and/or Littlebigplanet. It's easier for them to acquire something that's already printing money.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Cloud powered mmo version of Minecraft 2 is going to be :wow:. Taking it off shytty ass java is going to do wonders

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

notch created a successful game, got paid and can now relax for as long as he wants :obama:i'm surprised he sold it to microsoft since he was shytting on windows 8.

this is a good purchase for microsoft. minecraft is basically digital lego so i don't ever see it going away, i don't think it has hit its peak yet too. i'm sure microsoft will incorporate this into schools and probably businesses/land development somehow.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So Notch cashed out and left, and Microsoft is gonna be making products for their competitors now. Hmmm...

There's no need for an next gen version of Minecraft either. This game isn't about graphics or cpu power.

Predicts that minecraft 2 will be shyt though...