Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Forza horizon been carrying xbox all these years. I ain’t even mad tho :ehh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
look, metacritic and goffy forum posts only count for a whole bunch of nothing. play what you like.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
look, metacritic and goffy forum posts only count for a whole bunch of nothing. play what you like.
I’ll never understand this line of thinking. I don’t have unlimited time or money. :yeshrug: I’m not buying some shyt like Balan Wonderworld, much as I adore Knights and generally enjoy 3D platformers. Reviews have their utility.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll never understand this line of thinking. I don’t have unlimited time or money. :yeshrug: I’m not buying some shyt like Balan Wonderworld, much as I adore Knights and generally enjoy 3D platformers. Reviews have their utility.

This thread isn’t about smart consumer practices though :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because you goofballs argue all day n use metacritic scores as proof. We got a whole ass thread on Forza Horizon 5 vs Gran Turismo 7 cuz of some dumbass metacritic score. Same with Horizon Forbidden West n Elden Ring.

I’ll never understand that line of thinking how somebody elses review means i should prefer one game over another. You do you tho.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This thread isn’t about smart consumer practices though :mjlol:
what makes you say that :jawalrus:

Because you goofballs argue all day n use metacritic scores as proof. We got a whole ass thread on Forza Horizon 5 vs Gran Turismo 7 cuz of some dumbass metacritic score. Same with Horizon Forbidden West n Elden Ring.

I’ll never understand that line of thinking how somebody elses review means i should prefer one game over another. You do you tho.
:whoa: damn fran why you so spicy right now lmao. Most shyt falls in the 80s anyway so yes, it's usually just splitting hairs as a form of confirmation bias. Elden Ring is probably an exception though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played the Balan Wonderland demo and I didn't even need to see reviews to let me know if it's ass.

Usually I check for reviews if it's for a game I'm on the fence about. If I'm hype for it then I'm buying it regardless. I was hype for Knack 1 for PS4 and bought it day 1 57 and all metacritic.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I played the Balan Wonderland demo and I didn't even need to see reviews to let me know if it's ass.

Usually I check for reviews if it's for a game I'm on the fence about. If I'm hype for it then I'm buying it regardless. I was hype for Knack 1 for PS4 and bought it day 1 57 and all metacritic.
I'm racking my brain here but I can't think of the last time a game bombed critically and I still bought it. I'm talking 60s or 50s meta like you mentioned with Knack (which I hated). The last time was probably The Order: 1886? Spec Ops: The Line? With movies, shows and music though? I do what the hell I want.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm racking my brain here but I can't think of the last time a game bombed critically and I still bought it. I'm talking 60s or 50s meta like you mentioned with Knack (which I hated). The last time was probably The Order: 1886? Spec Ops: The Line? With movies, shows and music though? I do what the hell I want.
It's rare but I've done it for Knack and The Order. To an extent Driveclub as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now reviews don’t matter again.

Sony stans can’t stay consistent for shyt :mjlol:

Reviewers love movie games with emotional stories.

There's a reason they turned GOW into The last of Us.

These are really the only games that review very good anymore.

Hipster cacs need to ogle at set pieces and cry about the characters.

Good for y'all :cheers:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ive always said reviews don’t matter, do your googles Sony stan breh.

The post you quoted of mine is me literally saying reviews don’t matter.

On the flip side “metacritic” is the first thing you clowns bring up of it falls on your side.

Now y’all wanna act like it’s nothing. :mjlol:

Case in point.

:usure:
91 Metacritic.

Dreams
@Fatboi1 Before you reply, just stop it. There’s so much more where this came from. Just let it ride. Say you were trolling and move one :cheers:

Yall stan reviews and metacritic any time it’s convenient for your stan narratives.

Here is Microsoft winning the metacritic game, and all of a sudden Sony stans don’t care about reviews anymore.

As usual disgusting lack of consistency and integrity.:hhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive always said reviews don’t matter, do your googles Sony stan breh.

The post you quoted of mine is me literally saying reviews don’t matter.

On the flip side “metacritic” is the first thing you clowns bring up of it falls on your side.

Now y’all wanna act like it’s nothing. :mjlol:

Case in point.

:usure:

@Fatboi1 Before you reply, just stop it. There’s so much more where this came from. Just let it ride. Say you were trolling and move one :cheers:

Yall stan reviews and metacritic any time it’s convenient for your stan narratives.

Here is Microsoft winning the metacritic game, and all of a sudden Sony stans don’t care about reviews anymore.

As usual disgusting lack of consistency and integrity.:hhh:
What does that post of me posting a link to the Dreams Metacritic in a thread about its score(which was a new IP) have to do with stanning? :mjlol: This is a Halo reach.