Microsoft is clearly LEADING us into the next gen, the world of business has taken notice!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look, I get it. You really liked spiderman and God of war, and you're easily impressed by anything that resembles uncharted.. even if it's 1440p/30fps :scust:

But while gamers lie, numbers don't. Ppl can tell lies within the numbers but in this particular case are you gonna believe @J.V Koba or this...

Xbox Game Pass is five times more popular than PlayStation Now - Business Insider

I know some of you been talking up PSnow but the numbers clearly show xbox does this and Sony does not. Like, not up for debate, look at the numbers :wow: and even Sony realizes this hence why their partnership "deepens"

So what does that mean for you?

Well, that's up to Microsoft :win:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, I get it. You really liked spiderman and God of war, and you're easily impressed by anything that resembles uncharted.. even if it's 1440p/30fps :scust:

But while gamers lie, numbers don't. Ppl can tell lies within the numbers but in this particular case are you gonna believe @J.V Koba or this...

Xbox Game Pass is five times more popular than PlayStation Now - Business Insider

I know some of you been talking up PSnow but the numbers clearly show xbox does this and Sony does not. Like, not up for debate, look at the numbers :wow: and even Sony realizes this hence why their partnership "deepens"

You’re right, numbers don’t lie so try these numbers:

PS4 has sold 110m so far and is on course to become the best selling console of all time. Xbox one is still around 50m and is on course to become one of the worst selling consoles of all time.

Sony makes more money from Psnow and PSN alone than the entire Xbox gaming division.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
You’re right, numbers don’t lie so try these numbers:

PS4 has sold 110m so far and is on course to become the best selling console of all time. Xbox one is still around 50m and is on course to become one of the worst selling consoles of all time.

Sony makes more money from Psnow and PSN alone than the entire Xbox gaming division.

50 million of anything sold is quite a bit.

2020-05-21-14-48-32_AATSC.jpg

It's more than all three of these combined with room to spare.

That said, you bring up the fact that Sony makes more money than Microsoft, which is true. However, given that fact, that is why I think Microsoft is going to do more cost cutting measures because the Xbox division has always been a loss leader for other things. This is the first generation where Microsoft is going to use the Xbox brand for more than just a trojan horse for Windows. The plans are bigger than just Windows but there is an understanding that they need gaming to do it, Xbox is still a means to an end but now they have a gamer in charge and not a suit. They will lose money here and there to win their war. Sony is far more reliant on sales from PSN and other outlets for profitability. Yes, we always talk about the Microsoft warchest but I have a feeling it may weigh itself on the scales more this generation than we have seen previously.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That said, you bring up the fact that Sony makes more money than Microsoft, which is true. However, given that fact, that is why I think Microsoft is going to do more cost cutting measures because the Xbox division has always been a loss leader for other things. This is the first generation where Microsoft is going to use the Xbox brand for more than just a trojan horse for Windows. The plans are bigger than just Windows but there is an understanding that they need gaming to do it, Xbox is still a means to an end but now they have a gamer in charge and not a suit. They will lose money here and there to win their war. Sony is far more reliant on sales from PSN and other outlets for profitability. Yes, we always talk about the Microsoft warchest but I have a feeling it may weigh itself on the scales more this generation than we have seen previously.

you left a used condom underneath the dreamcast b

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps

Your iceberg really gonna be on fire with all those wires and shyt on

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yes they can handle infrastructure.

fukk outta the gaming sector

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you do realize if sony put thier first party titles on psnow day one like microsoft does it would probably double gamepass subscribers easy just to keep it 100

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you do realize if sony put thier first party titles on psnow day one like microsoft does it would probably double gamepass subscribers easy just to keep it 100
Catch 22 time....

So then you're saying gamepass is a success because of Microsoft's first party offerings, so thank you for holding xbox console exclusives in such high regard :whew: you my nikka champ! I mean, I was told from your peers that xbox don't have shyt so shyt can't make gamepass a great deal. If you don't believe me try out this service called PSnow. Lots of shyt, they got ps1,2,3,4 games on there, you can stream them n shyt, same price now I hear. Heard y'all sales jumped to like 2 million subscribers out of 110 million possible customers. I mean sure numbers don't lie, forget the 108 million Sony gamers who said I'm good, there are still 2 million subscribers. That's like killzone knack numbers. You know you doing something right when you are compared to heavyweights like that :wow: