Microsoft has discontinued the original Xbox One

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think it looks better than both 360 models. Larger sure, but a worthwhile sacrifice for making it quieter.
It's bigger because of the fan that's it in. They wanted to be sure there would be no overheating issues because the system is designed to stay on 24-7-365 for 10yrs. 4yrs into that cycle and my Xbox running strong :blessed:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's bigger because of the fan that's it in. They wanted to be sure there would be no overheating issues because the system is designed to stay on 24-7-365 for 10yrs. 4yrs into that cycle and my Xbox running strong :blessed:
Don't understand why it's on 24/7, you never hop on COD..MvC...Injustice 2...:sas2:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And still haven't updated mine to the one s and won't be for the one x. I'm rocking this og box one till the discs pop off. Rip

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Don't understand why it's on 24/7, you never hop on COD..MvC...Injustice 2...:sas2:
Because those are games for non gamers. MvC was always a cheap game to me. I think I said something about the colors appealing to limited children :mjlol:

Injustice never tickled me fancy

I left cod once battlefield 4 came out. shyt, I day 1'd black ops 2 and didn't like it. Stopped playing in less than a week and this is with most of my friends playing it :wow: the early rumbles from the beta is not looking good.

Meanwhile, do you play better fighting games like Tekken? Do you play Halo, Gears, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2.

When are you gonna step up and get stepped up and stand away from my personal space. I don't even want this skin on my personal space

Step 8: Get outta my personal space

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Could it be the Xbox one X version shows with a 4k Patch while Ps4 pro does not? :ohhh:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Because those are games for non gamers. MvC was always a cheap game to me. I think I said something about the colors appealing to limited children :mjlol:

Injustice never tickled me fancy

I left cod once battlefield 4 came out. shyt, I day 1'd black ops 2 and didn't like it. Stopped playing in less than a week and this is with most of my friends playing it :wow: the early rumbles from the beta is not looking good.

Meanwhile, do you play better fighting games like Tekken? Do you play Halo, Gears, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2.

When are you gonna step up and get stepped up and stand away from my personal space. I don't even want this skin on my personal space

Step 8: Get outta my personal space

Tekken, Halo, Gears, Titanfall are all overrated, but I have MCC. I have BF1 too but have dropped it like the rest of the XBL community.

You're missing out on MvC bruh..it's a level of fukkery not for the faint of heart. You're just unwilling to admit you're a one trick pony and can only kick it in SF..and even then I had the high ground..hit you with that Dan ult :mjgrin:

I'll grab that, Star Wars BF2, COD: WW2, etc this holiday season if you're trying to get stepped on :sas1:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Tekken, Halo, Gears, Titanfall are all overrated, but I have MCC. I have BF1 too but have dropped it like the rest of the XBL community.

You're missing out on MvC bruh..it's a level of fukkery not for the faint of heart. You're just unwilling to admit you're a one trick pony and can only kick it in SF..and even then I had the high ground..hit you with that Dan ult :mjgrin:

I'll grab that, Star Wars BF2, COD: WW2, etc this holiday season if you're trying to get stepped on :sas1:
The Xbox community left battlefield :what:
Every game you said is overrated is actually underrated.

How can the best versions of these top games be overrated when the majority of gamers didn't give them a chance. How can you call them overrated if you never had them :wtf:

Just cuz you broke doesn't make it ok to short change the truth :stop: