Microsoft has closed a number of Bethesda studios, Redfall maker Arkane Austin, HiFi Rush dev Tango Gameworks, and more... Update: More cuts coming

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Maybe it would make money if MS actually marketed their games...I get being an Xtard and all that but you don't have to defend all the bullshyt these dumb ass execs do.
Again.

The other games that released on playstation sold very well.

“advertisement” wasn’t the problem. The game just couldn’t find an audience.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What are the numbers?
Sea of thieves was the top selling digital game and top 10 ten played games on playstation last month. HiFi didn’t even chart.

I know we like to advocate for dev freedom and creativity but nobody gone keep investing in a studio that consistently can’t sell any games :manny:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Sea of thieves was the top selling digital game and top 10 ten played games on playstation last month. HiFi didn’t even chart.

I know we like to advocate for dev freedom and creativity but nobody gone keep investing in a studio that consistently can’t sell any games :manny:
Sea of Thieves had a name value because MS actually marketed back in the day and has kept releasing content and advertising that content, Hi Fi was dropped during a youtube livestream and that was it, day one of Gamepass but still had to sell according to you xtards.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sea of Thieves had a name value because MS actually marketed back in the day and has kept releasing content and advertising that content, Hi Fi was dropped during a youtube livestream and that was it, day one of Gamepass but still had to sell according to you xtards.
Hifi got lots of hype and promotion.

People didn’t want it. I’m not sure what else you want me to say.

It’s about engagement. Even on gamepass it didn’t find an audience.

Did you buy/play it :usure:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

So you don't have the numbers. Cool

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s are so unserious.

nikkas arguing that the game that actually flopped and got its studio closed, actually didn’t flop, but games like SOT, Halo, Forza Horizon that have 40+ million players are the games nobody wants to play.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stan’s are so unserious.

nikkas arguing that the game that actually flopped and got its studio closed, actually didn’t flop, but games like SOT, Halo, Forza Horizon that have 40+ million players are the games nobody wants to play.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
More like 40 million players launched the game, a huge amount of them played it probably a whopping total of a few hours and never touched it again but that download is counted as "players" and sick stans like you are boasting about them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More like 40 million players launched the game, a huge amount of them played it probably a whopping total of a few hours and never touched it again but that download is counted as "players" and sick stans like you are boasting about them.
Right.

40+ million players equals flop cause you said so, but HiFi was a great success.

Sony nikkas are broken :mjlol: